Some call you a jack-of-all-trades. Not only can you keep the client happy, but
you’re also keen enough to sense their needs and find opportunities. And that’s
not all. When it comes to executing, you’ve got the skills to work with different
agency departments to make it all happen.
We’re Erwin Penland and we’re looking for an Account Manager that does all of that and more. This isn’t your first rodeo and you know how to wear a lot of hats. It’s something you actually quite enjoy doing. Sound like you? Let’s get to work.
What We Expect:
• Awareness of clients’ products/services, competitors, and target audience
• Analyze client data and create an action plan for the agency
- Serve as the key keeper of all project information and keeps others (internally and externally) appropriately informed at all times.
- Review, evaluate, and critique creative ideas/output, to ensure that work meets brand and project strategies/objectives, client demands, and agency quality standards.
• Provide strategy by creating insightful creative briefs and other documents
• Create timelines and make sure we stick to them
• Clearly provide the client feedback in a quick and timely manner
• Be a part of client billing and overseeing account budgets and administration
• Being a seeker of new business opportunities
What You Need:
• 2-3 years marketing experience working directly with the client, , ideally at an ad agency
• Ability to create and manage a relationship between the client and agency
• Lots of experience managing creative productions for print and digital campaigns
- Attention to detail, organization, and time management
• Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Ability to listen paired with great communication skills
• A Bachelor’s degree preferably in advertising or marketing