Why join the Digital Strategy department at Hill Holliday?
This is a great place to work, but you don't have to take our word for it. We were the only ad agency in the country named to the Glassdoor's 50 Best Places to Work (Small and Medium Companies) in 2015. We've been rated a Top Workplace in Boston by the Boston Globe five times in the last six years. We're a family, and take care of our people. People tend to like it so much, they stick around — and thrive. Have you heard the story of how our CEO started as the receptionist?
As a member of our Digital Strategy team, you’ll collaborate across functions within Hill Holliday and Trilia to assist in the development of integrated marketing programs. We're a group of fun-loving and fast-moving digital natives who work on some of the most cutting edge projects and help create award-winning work our clients. We’re obsessed with emerging social media platforms, mobile apps, and digital content trends that drive our clients’ business goals based on online marketing best practices that enhance relationships between brands and consumers.
Do you want to join our team, or know someone who would? Read on, or share this with a friend.
A day in your life would look like this (well, maybe not all of this every day!):
- Digital Strategy & Execution: From strategy to launch, work closely with creatives, brand planners, media planners, and technologists to execute digital, mobile, email and social media experiences based on a brand strategy and creative platform.
- Reporting and Analytics: Collaborate with our analytics team to build and present reports that track our performance against brand objectives and KPIs.
- Insights & Opportunities: Regularly meet with clients and media partners to practice continuous improvement, discuss trends in the social media space, and identify digital opportunities for the brand.
- Strategic Recommendations & POVs: Clearly articulate and express your strategic/solution vision through presentations and verbal communications
To make this day awesome you’ll need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Be able to organize, plan and prioritize daily activities while a lot of different things are trying to grab your attention.
- Immerse yourself in your clients’ brand, consumer insights, and marketing strategy.
- Thrive within a more “entrepreneurial” environment by consistently delivering while helping to build best practices.
- Demonstrate best-in-class visual, verbal, and writing skills. (A lot of what we do is communicating, discussing and defending ideas and decisions.)
- Resourcefulness, curiosity, and taking initiative are key. Proactively figure things out, find the right people to learn from and read/explore what’s happening in the industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years experience in community management, digital media, social media, and/or interactive marketing
- Demonstrable passion for active learning and development
- Experience working at a digital agency is a plus