As an Associate Director of Analytics your responsibilities include interpreting client objectives, defining strategies and leading strategic planning projects that drive business goals and objectives. We need a strong strategic thinker to focus on finding solutions to complex business problems through the use of quantitative driven analytics and qualitative data. You will be responsible for translating data-driven insights and presenting recommendations to senior leaders and client partners to help drive actionable business solutions. You will be expected to lead, mentor, grow and support junior team members.
- Provide best-in-class analytic, measurement, and strategic services and consultation to both internal and external client teams
- Act as the day-to-day client-facing lead analyst on large-scale projects from conception through implementation and optimization phases
- Understand client business dynamics and strategy, proactively bring new market trends and strategic themes to client team based on external research
- Develop distinction as expert on industry and strategic issues for both internal and client teams
- Create and implement strategic driven measurement plans and analytic strategies to isolate and determine the business impact of marketing efforts, often incorporating and aggregating partner data into a holistic representation of campaign performance
- Design and interpret both pre-launch and in-market tests to inform strategic and tactical decision making process
- Formulate and lead client presentations, showcasing the impact of marketing efforts on business KPIs, clearly demonstrating the relationship between strategic imperatives, campaign objectives, and tactical deployments
- Maintain and extend knowledge of analytic and interactive technologies to internal and client teams; remain familiar with a broad set of tools and applications. Strong Excel skills. Knowledge with statistical tools (SPSS/ SAS/SQL) a plus.
- Manages workstreams independently, ensures reports deliver on-time, on-budget, quality execution.
- Builds close relationships with other agency capabilities to ensure partnership
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, Economics, or Marketing. M.B.A. is a plus
- 4-6 years of professional experience in direct marketing, online marketing, advertising, or consulting. Agency experience is a plus
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, with strong attention to detail required.
- Demonstrated ability to work within cross-functional team environments.
- Demonstrated time management and project management skills
- Proven ability to manage a team of 1-3 analysts
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Experience with a web analytics solution (e.g. Omniture, WebTrends, Google Analytics, DFA,…) and/or one or more statistical analysis tools (e.g. SAS, SPSS) required