Executive Assistant opportunity for a passionate and organized assistant to provide administrative support, and be reliable partner to one or more executives of the Agency.
The Executive Assistant provides daily administrative support to the President and Chief Operating Officer.
- Answers multiple phone lines and addresses or routes calls as applicable.
- Works directly with senior level clients and support requests.
- Responds to client and internal requests in a professional, courteous, and timely manner.
- Manages calendar with detail and accuracy understanding the flood nature of the executive’s schedule.
- Confirms all upcoming meetings and ensures executive remains on schedule for appointments and meetings.
- Greets guests and provide appropriate security clearance.
- Prepares travel arrangements including flights, hotels and ground-transportation and provides executive with appropriate travel documents.
- Coordinates local transportation and directions to local meetings.
- Types correspondence and maintains organized filing system.
- Manages contacts in Outlook and continually updates.
- Tracks candidate referrals in Excel and manages follow-up.
- Assists in meeting preparation with copying, faxing, and distribution of materials.
- Assists with the planning and coordination of client and agency functions/events.
- Respond to invitations to public events in a professional, courteous and timely manner and keeps accurate log of event dates and attendance.
- Manages executives’ inbox to flag urgent/time sensitive communication.
- Filters mail and provides historical background and availability.
- Must be available to work occasional overtime to attend sporting events, dinners, industry events, and, on occasion, in the office.
- Assists with personal travel, appointments, and errands as needed.
- Works to develop and maintain awareness and understanding of the advertising industry, agency functions/capabilities, and agency processes.
- Develops positive working relationships with managers, clients, members of the leadership team, and peers throughout the agency. Leverages those relationships to service day-to-day needs.
- Learns to anticipate the needs of executive and internal teams, and operates proactively to accomplish team goals.
- Minimum 7 years' previous experience in executive support, preferably in a professional services organization.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrates strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Exhibits strong organizational capabilities with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Displays a professional, detailed-oriented, and pro-active approach.
- Ability to self-direct - can set objectives, manage own priorities, and work with a sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal skills – works effectively with others, at all levels and within all functional areas.
- Flexibility to easily adjusts to change and can manage self in stressful situations.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel. Experience working on a Mac is helpful.