At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people. And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.
As a HR Analyst you will be joining the Human Resources team. We are looking for someone who loves data and is a super user in excel. This person will also play an important role in developing a back-end operations systems for the HR team.
We are the team that brings all the teams together. We attract, hire, develop, and retain each and every one of the humble, hungry humans we employ here. We’re responsible for protecting our award-winning culture, and foster both personal and professional growth that make this workplace feel a little bit less like work every day. We’re authentic, honest leaders that help our agency, and our people, grow.
Support Talent Acquisition function:
- Manage weekly Talent Acquisition report including running reports and formatting in Excel
- Enter and manage candidate data and requisitions in ATS
- Manage employee referral program, including inviting employees to set up Jobvite account and processing referral bonuses
- Assist with processing and tracking employee relocations
- Track Talent Acquisition and Relocation budgets
- Assist with various projects and initiatives for the department
Support HR Business Partner function:
- Maintain key reporting tools across departments – org charts, staffing roll-ups, utilization reports, and dashboards
- Conduct, enter, and track exit interview surveys, and prepare bi-annual reports
- Handle HR Budget
Performance Expectations (Core Skills, Behaviors, and Values)
- Attention to detail, organization, and time management
- Problem solving, logic, and intellectual curiosity
- Data analysis
- Strong work ethic, humility, reliability, and initiative
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Professionalism, confidentiality, and trustworthiness
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Hospitality and customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Active listening
- Ability to build and maintain positive, productive working relationships
- Minimum 3 years previous work and/or internship experience, preferably in human resources or business management/operations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience
- Strong technical skills including advance knowledge of Excel and experience working with applicant tracking systems and other HR tools and systems