At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people. And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.
This position requires the use of technical, creative and design expertise for our Corporate New Business team. The New Business Designer assists with execution of New Business opportunities and client presentations.
- Proficient on Mac platform
- Proficiency with functions and tools within Keynote and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Understands various graphic formats, and able to design and prepare graphics for both digital and print formats
- Strong knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe Suite programs
- Creative sensibility; able to create dynamic visuals and design elements, often on short notice.
- Able to work with existing content and design materials and to create visually appealing presentations
- Ability to carry a project through to completion and work with minimal supervision under very tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail demonstrated in all project work and initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to communicate well with both clients and employees at both junior and senior levels
- Has professional, poised demeanor and exercises sound-judgment when interacting and communicating with internal teams
- 4 year degree — background in design preferred
- 2-3 years of relevant design work or internship experience
- Broad technical skills and proven knowledge of Keynote and PowerPoint
- General understanding of hardware to run all types of presentation equipment (projectors, TV screen displays, dongle connections, etc.)
- Team player who has the ability to think on their toes and to anticipate and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Creative thinker with excellent problem solving skills
- Must be flexible. Able to work occasional weekends and evenings as needed