We’re Erwin Penland and we’re looking for an Senior Account Manager with strong project management experience who can manage large, integrated campaigns on one of our biggest client accounts.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborates with the senior account team to develop and present strategies for individual projects.
- Encourages an integrated approach to all projects in order to leverage agency offerings.
- Encourages solutions that are mutually beneficial for the client and the agency.
- Writes and presents individual project creative briefs and/or points-of-view (POV’s).
- For individual projects, identifies, plans, and manages key deliverables, activities, budgets, and deadlines.
- Has a thorough understanding of the client/agency contract and retained scope of work, and plans projects accordingly.
- Understands and participates in the brand planning process as it relates to overall account and project planning.
- Defines new projects, estimate resources needed for future projects and highlights potential resource deficiencies
- Collaborates and creates Scope of Work (SOW)
- Monitors burn reports and profitability progress while managing scope
- Developing status reports and working with resourcing leaders to ensure resources are in place
- Creating solid project plans and producing both top-down and bottom-up budgets that support both Erwin Penland and client interests
- Managing, monitoring, and maintaining the project scope and communicating status of scope to team members
- Coordinating project deliverables and guiding the team on potential risk
- Delivers and presents deliverables to internal teams and clients
- Thoughtfully considers the client's business as well as agency work to influence the creative strategy and execution.
Some of the desired background includes:
- 4-6 years of experience, preferably at a creative agency, with project experience managing creative deliverable (broadcast ideal)
- Ability to effectively negotiate and diplomatically manage conflict
- Adaptable to change and masterfully manage tight deadlines
- Ability to manage and motivate agency team members
- Team player willing to support other team members with work overflow
- Strong, proactive, responsive written and oral communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and time management skills
- A four-year college education