At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people. And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.
Creatives aren't just creative when it comes to advertising. They're habitually creative. They live and breathe it. They see things differently. They do things abnormally. They are wacky. They are simultaneously brilliant and idiotic.
Hill Holliday is looking for a Senior Art Director for our healthcare accounts in our Boston office. As Senior AD you will be joining a creative team who are committed to reshaping and evolving the way healthcare brands engage with consumers. Your role as Senior AD will be developing thoughtful, innovative, and integrated campaigns based on strategic messaging.
- Consistently deliver big ideas, and produce high quality, award-winning work
- Develop concepts that reflect the agreed upon strategy that are appropriate for the client’s brand personality and tone
- Maintain consistently high standards that will enhance the agency-client relationship
- With approval from the Creative Director, monitor all materials through all stages of pre-production and production.
- Maintain consistently high work standards and proactively learn new techniques and trends in graphic arts
- Conceptual thinking and ability to deliver a point-of-view about the work
- Intelligent thinking, good organization, and commitment to accuracy
- Ability to define problems, collect relevant information, and draw insightful conclusions
- Ability to juggle a full plate of assignments across all channels (TV, print, direct, digital, etc.)
- Self-starting and self-managing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively present work to Creative Director(s), members of the account team, and clients
- Ability to take feedback from Creative Director(s), members of the account team, and clients
- Consistent, proven creative talent (multiple well produced, big-idea campaigns)
- Superior sense of design
- Experience on healthcare accounts required
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience