At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
Creatives aren't just creative when it comes to advertising. They're habitually creative. They live and breathe it. They see things differently. They do things abnormally. They are wacky. They are simultaneously brilliant and idiotic. They "get it." They also can't stop writing sentences that begin with "they." Are you one of they?
Hill Holliday is looking for a Senior Copywriter for our healthcare accounts in our Boston office. As Senior CW you will be joining a creative team who are committed to reshaping and evolving the way healthcare brands engage with consumers. Your role as Senior CW will be developing thoughtful, innovative, and integrated campaigns based on strategic messaging.
- Demonstrate your expertise in pharmaceutical healthcare advertising communications
- Conceive and execute advertising consistent with the agreed-upon strategy
- Ability to synthesize scientific data into patient-friendly copy
- Demonstrate versatility to work on a diverse range of clients and projects
- Take ownership of the entire copy development process, including writing copy for ads, direct mail, websites, and banner ads
- Responsive to audience needs and constant drive to improve engagement
- Ensure adherence to client and brand guidelines
- Manage the reference and review committee process
- Proven ability to write creatively with clarity and precision
- Intelligent thinking, good organization, and accuracy
- Conceptual thinking and ability to deliver a point-of-view about the work
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively present work to senior creatives, members of the account team, and clients
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience in a pharmaceutical advertising agency environment
- Demonstrated ability for concept development
- Experience with reading scientific material, understanding FDA guidelines, and developing and maintaining references for all copy material you write
- Familiarity with healthcare regulations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience