About Hill Holliday Health:
Somewhere along the way, we fall in love with the people we’re trying to help. And we use every bit of that love, compassion, and empathy to fuel us to create ideas that change lives. Even save them. It’s an incredible opportunity and powerful responsibility that all 125 of us Humble Hungry Humans across New York and Boston take very seriously each and every day. So, don’t let all the fun we’re having fool you.
Our clients include Novartis, Regeneron, Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen division, Insulet, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Bayer, Abbvie, Ironwood, and ITCI Pharmaceuticals.
The role of account management at Hill Holliday is to create, manage and expand the conditions for great work and ideas to flourish. We strive to create work that moves people, changes the status quo, and drives our clients’ business and our own.
Our account managers are dynamic marketing strategists who know their client’s business deeply and proactively bring new thinking and an invaluable outside perspective. They connect the dots and marshal resources and talent to deliver all aspects of modern marketing. They are creative “true believers” who recognize, contribute to, protect, and most importantly bring to life great work and ideas. They drive teams that make things happen so we win for our clients and Hill Holliday.
The Account Director will be responsible for:
- Consistent leadership on all account activities, managing internal teams and leading the inception, development and selling of new ideas aligned with the clients' interests and business needs.
- Being the strategic advisor and trusted partner to senior-level clients and agency leaders.
- Identifying and inspiring new work streams, disruptive ideas and strategies to capitalize on new opportunities and formulate plans to drive/extend the client's growth and agency's business.
- Identifying and championing great creative work and driving teams for flawless delivery.
- Working with internal teams or partner agencies to ensure effective operational plans to measure campaign effectiveness.
- Exhibiting a solutions-oriented approach in management of expectations with the ability to identify potential project risks and effectively navigate teams through conflict and change management.
- Acting as an open and willing resource to team members in assessing ideas and directions and providing guidance to workflow process, conflict management, seamless communication and collaboration internally, etc.
- Collaborating with Account Operations on financials; staff plan development, reconciliation, margin management, SOW tracking, revenue recognition, tracking and managing monthly revenue forecasts.
- Serving as a direct manager to junior agency staff by inspiring the growth and development of employees via providing consistent feedback, training and growth opportunities.
- A strong, inclusive leader who has experience driving work forward and leading the success of their team and client.
- Ability to manage and inspire a productive, diverse team.
- Ability to drive prioritization for the team and lead them through changes.
- Displays a high degree of integrity and is respected by clients and peers.
- Confident decision-maker who has a point of view and knows when and how to share it.
- Emerging as a thought leader in area of expertise.
- Takes responsibility for the health and effectiveness of the team internally, with partners, and with clients.
- Supports others' ideas and voices and creates an environment that encourages collaboration.
- Effectively uses collaboration to the benefit of business, ensuring efficiency and profitability.
- Demonstrates mature leadership and empathy during difficult team situations.
Accountability for Results
- Anticipates and addresses potential challenges in getting on-time, on-budget deliverables and adjusts team priorities and processes accordingly.
- Utilizes knowledge of our business and our client's business to proactively offer innovative solutions to challenges even when it hasn't been asked for.
- Holds the team accountable in driving to results.
- Demonstrates that the team is a valuable, strategic partner to their clients
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Advocate and amplify diverse perspectives
- Hunger to learn more about diversity and inclusion
- Foster and promote inclusivity with agency
- Manage Team to prioritize and produce inclusive work/culture
- 8+ years of experience in a healthcare advertising agency