Hill Holliday Health Overview:
We’re 125 hungry, humble, healthcare-obsessed humans in both Boston or New York, focused on helping people fight their daily battle for better health. Whether it’s highly targeted digital work for rare diseases or big multi-channel DTC campaigns, no challenge is ever too big, or too small. Our clients include Novartis, Regeneron, Bayer, Intra-cellular, Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen division, Allergan, Ironwood and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care. To learn about Hill Holliday Health, please visit .
The role of account management at Hill Holliday Health is to create, manage and expand the conditions for great work and ideas to flourish. We strive to create work that moves people, changes the status quo, and drives our clients’ business and our own.
Our account managers are dynamic marketing strategists who know their client’s business deeply and proactively bring new thinking and an invaluable outside perspective. They connect the dots and marshal resources and talent to deliver all aspects of modern marketing. They are creative “true believers” who recognize, contribute to, protect, and most importantly bring to life great work and ideas. They drive teams that make things happen so we win for our clients and Hill Holliday Health.
The Account Executive will be responsible for:
- Consistent support of day-to-day business activities to ensure efficient communication and flow of work. Management of smaller business activities and work streams.
- Acting as the day-to-day project contact with lower level clients, creative teams, internal teams and other agency partners, building and maintaining relationships grounded in accountability and trust.
- Showing curiosity for our client’s business and the category. Supporting the internal agency teams in the upfront strategic process, using insights to solve business problems.
- Developing and exhibiting category and client business expertise and managing the evaluation of competitive sets, consumer and cultural trends, new work and updates.
- Contributing to the development, packaging of presentation of new ideas or opportunities for client review.
- Partnering with internal teams to manage “the making” and delivery of great work, managing multiple smaller projects and supporting more senior leads on larger projects from end-to-end.
- Project managing smaller projects, workflow system data entry and reporting, basic understanding of staffing and scoping.
- Supporting on client financials; monitoring and managing up on staffing or scoping implications on projects.
- Individual contributor with developed leadership skills.
- Able to comfortably shift work priorities when things change.
- Proactively seeks out answers and solutions.
- Articulate and thoughtful written and verbal communication.
- Experience collaborating positively and effectively with internal or external partners and clients.
- Enjoys working with different people who bring new ideas to the table.
- Accountability for Results
- Takes ownership of projects and deliverables.
- Strong contributor to on-time, on-budget quality execution.
- Proactively identifies and communicates opportunities to improve work and processes.
- 2-3+ years of experience in an advertising agency
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Healthcare experience preferred