An Account Manager supports the account team in managing the day-to-day activity of the account, including managing client deadlines, maintaining the integrity of the client’s budget and developing the account. By this stage in your career, you must be a proactive person who can multi-task, foster a positive team atmosphere, and be a leader. This role will handle large, high-volume creative projects. Past experience managing process and project management is preferred.
you’re also keen enough to sense their needs and find opportunities. And that’s not all. When it comes to executing, you’ve got the skills to work with differentagency departments to make it all happen.
We’re EP+Co and we’re looking for an Account Manager that does all of that and more. This isn’t your first rodeo and you know how to wear a lot of hats. It’s something you actually quite enjoy doing. Sound like you? Let’s get to work.
What We Expect:
• Manage day-to-day client contact and contributes to development of account
• Own project brief and manages large scale, high volume campaign projects
• Demonstrate passion for client brand and awareness of clients’ products/services, competitors, and target audience
• Analyze client data and create an action plan for the agency
• Effectively leads internal meetings (status meetings, kick-offs, etc.) making effective contributions to guiding projects to execution
• Create timelines and make sure we stick to them
• Clearly provide the client feedback in a quick and timely manner
• Be a part of client billing and overseeing account budgets and administration
• Being a seeker of new business opportunities
What You Need:
• 2-4 years agency or comparable experience
• Experience working directly with the client
• Proven ability to successfully create and manage a relationship between the client and agency
• Experience managing high volume creative production projects (mix of media including print, email, banners, flyers is idea). Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Ability to listen paired with great communication skill
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and a remains a constant collaborator.
• Four years of college experience and 2+ years working in a marketing/advertising environment (preferably in advertising, marketing or communications related company)