About Hill Holliday Health: We are 125 hungry, humble, healthcare-obsessed humans in both New York and Boston, focused on helping people fight their daily battle for better health. Whether it is highly targeted digital work for rare diseases or big multi-channel DTC campaigns, no challenge is ever too big, or too small. Our clients include Novartis, Regeneron, Janssen division, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, and ALK Pharmaceuticals. To learn about Hill Holliday Health, please visit .
The primary role of the Ops Manager is to efficiently manage the execution of work while ensuring our process is adhered. The Ops Manager has the responsibility of being our process quarterback ensuring that all creative work follows our established process to reduce defects & produce error free work. Additionally, they will establish and manage schedules, ensure approvals and provide solutions to issues as they arise. The Ops Manager should keep the project leads abreast of all situations that affect timing and scope on assigned accounts.
Our Account Operations team is charged with leading the agency process by building and stewarding the agency’s process and our projects plan to deliver great work profitably. The Ops Manager will be the key process steward for our integrated agency teams on day-to-day tasks, helping teams work in a effective and efficient way. This position will report to the Associate Director, Account Operations, with opportunities to work directly with the EVP, Account Operations on agency wide process optimization initiatives.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with project teams including Strategy, Creative, Account, and Production, to ensure that projects are carefully planned to deliver against client requirements in a timely and efficient way
- Leading development of project plans including detailed timelines, and supporting teams in course-correcting as project requirements change
- Identifying resource requirements for each deliverable/project and partnering with the EVP, Account Operations and Dept Leads to balance time allocations across the entire Hill Holliday Health team
- Partnering with Account and Production to ensure projects follow mandatory client workflows and all internal quality control milestones
- Communicating and escalating project issues and risks to project leads as appropriate
- Estimating resource needs for future projects and highlighting potential resource gaps and opportunities
- Manage Broadcast, Print, Direct Mail, Digital projects from a day to day tasks; including routing to the key team members to ensure our work is produce on time and error free
- Ensuring client and internal teams are up-to-date on status of timelines
- Shepards the creative development process by working closely with creatives to set-up creative internal reviews and constantly help prioritize projects workload
- Manage our internal tools as Smartsheets, Jira, ProofHQ and Reporter to manage project tasks
- Support Account and Operations brand leads in managing financial tracking and timesheet compliance
- Able to prioritize work, manage through change and help support team members through change.
- Plays a lead role in team internal meetings.
- Strong organization and negotiation skills to ensure team members are clear on project priorities
- Diplomatically manages feedback from various team members and perspectives.
- Strong communication skills to ensure ream has what is needed to be successful.
- Enjoys working with different people who bring new ideas to the table.
Accountability for Results
- Experience managing projects and deliverables with little oversight.
- Works well under pressure, can maintain momentum on projects and deliverables when priorities change and circumstances get demanding.
- Ingenuity that provides new thinking and ideas for the team to deliver great work.
- Solution oriented with a flexible work approach
- 2 to 3 years in project management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical advertising (consumer or healthcare professional)
- Expertise in agency creative development and production processes including TV, print, digital media and websites, mobile, and social marketing; familiarity with TV & photoshoot productions, CRM and patient support programs
- Knowledge of business planning tools: MS Office, and at least one Project Management and Workflow Tool (MS Project, Smartsheet, ProofHQ, JIRA, etc.)