Oh no, another fire to put out. But that doesn’t faze you. You’ve dealt with this before. You’re organized, managed, and excited for creative ideas to flourish. And it’s with the awesome relationship you created with the client that helps all this magic happen.
We are EP+Co and we’re seeking a top-notched Account Supervisor who is ready to get down to business. We’re looking for a marketing strategist ninja who deeply understands their clients and recognizes valuable business opportunities. Our ideal candidate creates strong client relationships while recognizing the importance of bringing great work to life. Even if that idea sounds a little crazy and the client “will never go for it.”
Dynamic Marketing Strategists
- Researches and develops an understanding of our client’s industry, competition, customer base, and drivers that impact their business.
- Understands client requests thoroughly before bringing to their manager or Creative.
- Can craft POVs that demonstrate understanding of client’s and EP+Co’s priorities.
Curious and Versatile
- Shows openness to feedback, new ideas and suggestions from others. Is quick and nimble to implement.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn and to handle more complex projects over time.
- Displays self-awareness and shows eagerness to learn and develop.
- Studies cutting edge marketing activities across channels and makes recommendations on which activities will provide the client and the agency with the best results.
- Identifies issues and, when possible, makes new and creative recommendations on improvements to their manager.
- Takes some calculated risks and brings forward creative suggestions.
- Understands the “why” behind Creative work and client requests and is able to communicate this clearly and efficiently to others (verbally and in writing).
- Is a true collaborator. Builds strong working relationships with internal and external partners. Receptive to new ideas, creates an environment that encourages information sharing, and actively works with the team to help bring ideas to fruition.
- Actively researches, synthesizes and communicates current trends and changes in our industry as well as their client’s business.
- Asks open-ended questions to get to the root of issue.
- Manages change and conflict by offering guidance and support.
- Demonstrates a desire and aptitude to present in small and large, internal and external groups.
- Demonstrates an aptitude to lead meetings with clear agendas, direction and next steps.
- Uses clear and concise communication; is efficient both verbally and in writing.
- Manages projects efficiently and effectively so they are completed on time, on budget and in line with client expectations.
- Encourages and supports team members.
Characteristics We Value:
- Entrepreneurial, Innovative spirit with a willingness to take risks for our clients and ourselves by pushing forward good ideas
- Collaborative and works together to support common vision
- Curious to learn, seek information and an openness to new ideas and approaches
- Scrappy and game for playing in the yet-to-be invented places, in gratitude and in time
- Empathetic to perspective of others
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in an advertising agency or creative marketing company
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Management experience
- Channel experience leading campaigns across integrated platforms (TV, Content Development, Digital, Print, etc.)
- Proven success and examples of building successful client relationships