Hill Holliday Health Overview:
About Hill Holliday Health: We’re 125 hungry, humble, healthcare-obsessed humans in both Boston or New York, focused on helping people fight their daily battle for better health. Whether it’s highly targeted digital work for rare diseases or big multi-channel DTC campaigns, no challenge is ever too big, or too small. Our clients include Novartis, Regeneron, Bayer, Intra-cellular, Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen division, Allergan, Ironwood and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care. To learn about Hill Holliday Health, please visit .
The role of account management at Hill Holliday Health is to create, manage and expand the conditions for great work and ideas to flourish. We strive to create work that moves people, changes the status quo, and drives our clients’ business and our own.
Our account managers are dynamic marketing strategists who know their client’s business deeply and proactively bring new thinking and an invaluable outside perspective. They connect the dots and marshal resources and talent to deliver all aspects of modern marketing. They are creative “true believers” who recognize, contribute to, protect, and most importantly bring to life great work and ideas. They drive teams that make things happen so we win for our clients and Hill Holliday.
The Account Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Consistent management of business activities and helping to create stronger communications, operational discipline, delivery excellence, speed to market, resource optimization and profitability management for the client.
- Being the trusted partner and point of contact with mid-level clients, creative teams, internal teams and other agency partners.
- Engaging in our client’s business and striving to solve our client’s larger business problems, not just the immediate request at hand.
- Managing client objectives, expectations and timelines, and communicating changes and direction to internal team members.
- Solutions-oriented management of expectations with the ability to identify potential risks and independently developing contingency plans.
- Contributing to organic growth by bringing new ideas and identifying opportunities that are incremental to the statement of work.
- Supporting creative advocacy and building strong internal creative relationships.
- Supporting on financials, understanding staffing and scoping requirements to manage the client’s budget, helping to track costs and deliverables as well as monitoring staffing utilization, SOW deliverables tracking, etc.
- Serving as a mentor and/or direct manager to more junior team members and supporting the development of these team members.
- Management experience beyond one’s self. Understands the value of developing others and guiding junior team members by providing constructive feedback.
- Able to prioritize work, manage through change and help support junior team members through change.
- Plays a lead role in team and client meetings.
- Diplomatically manages feedback from various team members and perspectives.
- Strong communication skills to ensure ream has what is needed to be successful.
- Enjoys working with different people who bring new ideas to the table.
- Accountability for Results
- Experience managing projects and deliverables with little oversight.
- Can maintain momentum on projects and deliverables when priorities change and circumstances get demanding.
- Ingenuity that provides new thinking and ideas for the team to deliver great work.
- 4+ years of experience in an advertising agency
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Healthcare experience preferred