We are doing great things at EP+Co and looking for a pair of creatives that can join our team of makers, doers and thinkers to help brands chart new paths into culture. It’s not that we’ve reinvented advertising, we’re still an ad agency…but what we do best is continually evolve how you actually define advertising. We stay curious and hungry and never stop Unthinking the same old ways of doing stuff. So as brands and people keep changing, we find ways to keep changing with them.
We are looking for a strong ACD team to play a key role in setting strategic creative director for integrated campaigns and/or single executions on one or more client accounts. Using proven talent, versatility, and consistent conceptual thinking, the ACD team leads the development of creative work that communicates the client’s or product's message in a uniquely fresh, memorable, and persuasive way.
This team also has responsibility for managing junior creatives on the team.
Strategic / Conceptual Oversight
- Has overall responsibility for developing and producing exceptional creative strategies and concepts that solve the identified problem and are appropriate for the brand’s personality.
- Articulate and advocate a vision and voice for the brand with an understanding and respect for the brand personality.
- Work with account management and others within the agency to ensure that strategies are insightful and will stimulate good work.
- Develop and guide break-through creative ideas that incorporate input from client, agency team, and personal research.
- Inspire others and create/maintain an environment where big ideas consistently occur and thrive.
- Consistently deliver big ideas, and produce high quality, award winning work that enhances the agency-client relationship.
- Persuasively present and defend creative work to internal teams and clients.
- Operate in the best interest of both the client and the agency by using creative and agency resources judiciously and considering cost ramifications.
- Monitor all materials through all stages of pre-production and production.
- Ensure that work (own and others’) is delivered on time, and regularly report the status of projects to the Executive or Group Creative Director.
- Mentor, guide, and formally manage junior creatives.
- Contribute to new business activities.
- Maintain consistently high creative advertising standards and proactively learn new techniques and trends (and disseminate such information to others on the Creative team).
- Network externally and be aware of key players, new talent, trends, etc.
- Intelligent thinking, good organization, and accuracy.
- Ability to define problems, collect relevant information, and draw insightful conclusions.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve issues and obstacles.
- A high degree of professional maturity.
- Sound and prudent decision making and professional judgment.
- Ability to manage a full plate of assignments across all channels (digital a must)
- Energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to build and maintain positive, productive working relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to effectively present work to Creative Director(s), members of the account team, and clients.
- Ability to take feedback from Creative Director(s), members of the account team, and clients.
- Consistent, proven creative talent (multiple well-produced, big idea campaigns) and strong writing skills across clients / industries / targets
- Managerial Experience, overseeing and developing junior creative talent
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience