The Administrative Assistant provides one-on-one administrative support to one or more executives of the Agency. The admin also assists executives with general department management and administration.
- Answers multiple phone lines and addresses or routes calls as applicable. Responds to client and internal requests in a professional, courteous, and timely manner.
- Calendar management – schedules client and internal meetings, and coordinates travel arrangements.
- Types correspondence and maintains files.
- Assists with T&E preparation and entry.
- Assists with the creation of professional PowerPoint presentations and other documents utilizing charts, diagrams, graphs, etc.
- Assists with copying,and distribution of materials.
- Assists with the planning and coordination of client and department functions/events.
- Demonstrates strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Exhibits strong organizational capabilities with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Displays a professional, detailed-oriented, and pro-active approach.
- Works to develop and maintain awareness and understanding of the advertising industry, agency functions/capabilities, and agency processes/technical systems.
- Develops positive working relationships with managers, clients, members of the department/team, and peers throughout the agency.
- Learns to anticipate the needs of executives, and operates proactively to accomplish team goals.
- Demonstrates a high level of productivity, energy, and enthusiasm for the advertising business.
- Must be available to work occasional overtime.
- 2-4 years previous administrative work experience, preferably in a professional services organization.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree.
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to self-direct - can set objectives, manage own priorities, and work with a sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal skills – works effectively with others, at all levels and within all functional areas.
- Flexibility – easily adjusts to change and can manage self in stressful situations.
- Excellent computer skills – proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.