Trilia is searching for an Analyst to support its growing Analytics practice. We are looking for an energetic and progressive individual with a real passion finding and using data to generate insight and strategy for our clients' advertising and marketing programs in a cross-channel environment.
In this role, you will work with Account Management, Media Planning and Buying, Interactive and Technology teams to define new metrics and methodologies to track and analyze TV ratings data, digital advertising (display, video, programmatic), search marketing, social media and mobile advertising. You will help in advance cross-channel and statistically-driven optimization.
- Collaborate with Account, Interactive, Creative and Technology teams to provide best-in-class marketing programs that help drive our clients businesses
- Develop analytic strategies and methodologies to ensure successful measurement, optimization and forecast of Key Performance Indicator(s)
- Design and implement in-market tests, interpret results and provide meaningful results to clients and internal teams
- Act as the day-to-day analytics lead for clients on large-scale projects from discovery through launch
- Maintain and extend knowledge of analytic and interactive technologies
- Bachelor's degree in in a quantitative field such as Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or Science
- 1 year of professional experience or internship in direct marketing, online marketing or advertising suggested
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is a must
- Experience with web analytics solutions (e.g., Omniture, Google Analytics), data mining and statistical analysis tools (e.g., SQL, SAS, SPSS, R) a plus
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills are a must
- Highly motivated, self-directed individual with excellent organizational skills and strong attention to details
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and analytically; communicate - written and oral – persuasively; and work in cross-functional teams effectively