We are looking for an energetic and progressive individual with proven experience and a real passion for using data to derive unique insights and outcome-driven marketing strategies for our Fortune 100 & Fortune 500 clients.
Our Decision Science practice uses data and technology to help our clients make faster, better decisions that ultimately drive business results. A cross-disciplinary function, our capabilities span custom research, end-to-end marketing analytics, business analysis, and data science, often using creativity to tackle some of today’s toughest marketing problems. We help our clients make the right decision the first time, driving growth even within the most congested categories.
In this role, you will be responsible for leveraging business, consumer, and media data across several client engagements to derive greater value from our marketing programs. As an analyst, you will support the Decision Science team in the collection and presentation of campaign results, insights, and recommendations to both clients and cross-functional partners across the agency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to provide best-in-class marketing analysis that help drive our clients’ businesses
- Assist in developing analytic strategies and methodologies to ensure successful measurement, optimization and forecast of Key Performance Indicator(s)
- Support the team in synthesizing campaign datasets into clear, actionable next recommendations
- Design and implement in-market tests, interpret results and provide meaningful results to clients and internal teams
- Act as the day-to-day owner of campaign dataset(s) and assist the team in analysis of data across a variety of analytics and marketing technology tools
- Maintain and extend knowledge of analytic and marketing technologies
- Bachelor's degree in in a quantitative field such as Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or Science a plus
- 1 year of professional experience or internship in direct marketing, online marketing or advertising, analytics, or business intelligence suggested
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is a must
- Experience with web analytics solutions (e.g., Omniture, Google Analytics), data mining and statistical analysis tools (e.g., SQL, SAS, SPSS, R) a plus
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills are a must
- Highly motivated, self-directed individual with excellent organizational skills and strong attention to details
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and analytically; communicate - written and oral – persuasively; and work in cross-functional teams effectively