About Hill Holliday Health:
We’re 125 hungry, humble, healthcare-obsessed humans in both Boston or New York, focused on helping people fight their daily battle for better health. Whether it’s highly targeted digital work for rare diseases or big multi-channel DTC campaigns, no challenge is ever too big, or too small. Our clients include Novartis, Regeneron, Bayer, Intra-cellular, Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen division, Allergan, Ironwood and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care. To learn about Hill Holliday Health, please visit https://www.hhcc.com/health.
Hill Holliday Health is looking for a smart and passionate experienced Art Director for our healthcare accounts in our New York office. Using proven talent and consistent conceptual thinking, the Art Director must communicate the client’s or product's message in a uniquely fresh, memorable, and persuasive way. This Art Director will work across consumer pharma and other assignments in mix of media including print, patient services, CRM, websites, social, and film.
- Conceive and execute advertising consistent with the agreed-upon strategy.
- Work with copywriters, account management, and others within the agency to determine client needs, selling concepts, and strategies.
- Design in a variety of styles and maintain consistently high standards of work that will enhance the agency-client relationship.
- Understand what a big idea is and deliver them consistently.
- Help develop and guide creative ideas based on input from client, agency team, and personal research.
- Under the direction of the Creative Director, monitor all materials through all stages of pre-production and production.
- Complete all assigned work on time and regularly report the status of projects to the Creative Director.
- Participate in and contribute to the new business activities of the agency, as assigned.
- Well versed in both digital and print applications and production.
- Maintain consistently high graphic standards and proactively learn new techniques and trends in graphic arts (and disseminate such information to others on the Creative team).
- Maintain personal graphic resources, visual data, samples, graphic standards, manuals, etc.
- Individual contributor with developed leadership skills.
- Able to comfortably shift work priorities when things change.
- Proactively seeks out answers and solutions.
- Articulate and thoughtful written and verbal communication.
- Experience collaborating positively and effectively with internal or external partners and clients.
- Enjoys working with different people who bring new ideas to the table.
- Takes ownership of projects and deliverables.
- Strong contributor to on-time, on-budget quality execution.
- Proactively identifies and communicates opportunities to improve work and processes.
- 3+ years of experience in an advertising agency
- Proven creative talent (several well produced, big idea campaigns) and strong design sense
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience
- Healthcare experience preferred