Hill Holliday is looking for an Art Director to join our healthcare team. Using proven talent and consistent conceptual thinking, the AD must communicate the client’s or product's message in a uniquely fresh, memorable, and persuasive way.
- Conceive and execute advertising consistent with the agreed-upon strategy.
- Work with copywriters, account management, and others within the agency to determine client needs, selling concepts, and strategies.
- Design in a variety of styles and maintain consistently high standards of work that will enhance the agency-client relationship.
- Understand what a big idea is and deliver them consistently.
- Help develop and guide creative ideas based on input from client, agency team, and personal research.
- Under the direction of the Creative Director, monitor all materials through all stages of pre-production and production.
- Complete all assigned work on time and regularly report the status of projects to the Creative Director.
- Participate in and contribute to the new business activities of the agency, as assigned.
- Maintain consistently high graphic standards and proactively learn new techniques
- Intelligent thinking, good organization, and accuracy.
- Conceptual thinking and ability to deliver a point-of-view about the work
- Ability to juggle a full plate of assignments across all channels (TV, print, direct, digital, etc.)
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to build and maintain positive, productive working relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to effectively present work to senior creatives, members of the account team, and clients
- Ability to take feedback from senior creatives, members of the account team, and clients
- Proven creative talent and strong design sense
- 2-3+ years of relevant work experience in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience