About Hill Holliday Health: We’re 125 hungry, humble, healthcare-obsessed humans in both New York and Boston, focused on helping people fight their daily battle for better health. Whether it’s highly targeted digital work for rare diseases or big multi-channel DTC campaigns, no challenge is ever too big, or too small. Our clients include Novartis, Alcon, Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen division, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, and ALK Pharmaceuticals. To learn about Hill Holliday Health, please visit https://www.hhcc.com/health.
We are looking for an Art Director to join our healthcare team in our Boston office. The Art Director will work across all channels, including: print, direct mail, digital, social, & film. Using proven talent and consistent conceptual thinking, the AD must communicate the client’s or product's message in a uniquely fresh, memorable, and persuasive way.
- Conceive and execute advertising consistent with the agreed-upon strategy.
- Work with copywriters, account management, and others within the agency to determine client needs, selling concepts, and strategies.
- Design in a variety of styles and maintain consistently high standards of work that will enhance the agency-client relationship.
- Understand what a big idea is and deliver them consistently.
- Help develop and guide creative ideas based on input from client, agency team, and personal research.
- Under the direction of the Creative Director, monitor all materials through all stages of pre-production and production.
- Complete all assigned work on time and regularly report the status of projects to the Creative Director.
- Participate in and contribute to the new business activities of the agency, as assigned.
- Maintain consistently high graphic standards and proactively learn new techniques
- Intelligent thinking, good organization, and accuracy.
- Conceptual thinking and ability to deliver a point-of-view about the work
- Ability to juggle a full plate of assignments across all channels (TV, print, direct, digital, etc.)
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to build and maintain positive, productive working relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to effectively present work to senior creatives, members of the account team, and clients
- Ability to take feedback from senior creatives, members of the account team, and clients
- Proven creative talent and strong design sense
- 2-3+ years of relevant work experience in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience