Hill Holliday Health Overview:
We’re 125 hungry, humble, healthcare-obsessed humans in both New York and Boston, focused on helping people fight their daily battle for better health. Whether it’s highly targeted digital work for rare diseases or big multi-channel DTC campaigns, no challenge is ever too big, or too small. Our clients include Novartis, Alcon, Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen division, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, and ALK Pharmaceuticals. To learn about Hill Holliday Health, please visit .
Hill Holliday Health is looking for a smart and passionate experienced Art Director for our healthcare accounts in our Boston office. Using proven talent and consistent conceptual thinking, the Art Director must communicate the client’s or product's message in a uniquely fresh, memorable, and persuasive way. This Art Director will work on consumer healthcare across several brands in oncology, rare disease, eye care and other assignments in mix of media including print, patient services CRM, websites, social, and film.
- Conceive and execute advertising consistent with the agreed-upon strategy.
- Work with copywriters, account management, and others within the agency to determine client needs, selling concepts, and strategies.
- Design in a variety of styles and maintain consistently high standards of work that will enhance the agency-client relationship.
- Understand what a big idea is and deliver them consistently.
- Help develop and guide creative ideas based on input from client, agency team, and personal research.
- Under the direction of the Creative Director, monitor all materials through all stages of pre-production and production.
- Complete all assigned work on time and regularly report the status of projects to the Creative Director.
- Participate in and contribute to the new business activities of the agency, as assigned.
- Mentor and guide junior creatives.
- Maintain consistently high graphic standards and proactively learn new techniques and trends in graphic arts (and disseminate such information to others on the Creative team).
- Maintain personal graphic resources, visual data, samples, graphic standards, manuals, etc.
- Intelligent thinking, good organization, and accuracy.
- Conceptual thinking and ability to deliver a point-of-view about the work
- Ability to juggle a full plate of assignments across all channels (TV, print, direct, digital, etc.)
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to build and maintain positive, productive working relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to effectively present work to senior creatives, members of the account team, and clients
- Ability to take feedback from senior creatives, members of the account team, and clients
- Proven creative talent (several well produced, big idea campaigns) and strong design sense
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience