At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people. And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.
Why join the Digital Production Team?
Websites, mobile apps, banners, social content... you get the gist. The Digital Production team manages the delivery of all these and more. They're tech-savvy problem solvers that help bring ideas to life online. They're capable of determining not only the resources needed to make work happen, but the best approach to take in the digital realm. They ensure products get to market on time and perform right, so we can all sleep a little better at night.
Mission for this role:
This opportunity is for an Associate Digital Producer who will be an effective contributor to a cross-functional team that delivers best in class digital experiences across retail, healthcare, and pharmaceutical categories. In this role, you will manage and support digital marketing projects, ensuring timely and successful delivery of website updates, emails, display banners, and more.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in an advertising agency or similar environment
- 1-3 years experience supporting and managing digital projects (as an associate, project coordinator, traffic manager, project manager, etc.)
- Familiarity with basic project management principles and tools
- Strong interest in creative best practices and emerging technologies
Demonstrate the basics of digital project management to execute projects to plan and on schedule.
- Build, maintain, and distribute project schedules to team
- Communicate project status to teams and clients on a regular basis
- Route layouts, copy, and production files for internal review and approval
- Provide oversight and quality control on all deliverables
- Manage spreadsheets of copy, images, and other creative elements within dynamic banners
- Organize and maintain all project files in central location for each project
Develop basic understanding of processes and procedures for creating digital deliverables of all types: websites, emails, banners, social.
- Be mindful of digital best practices and have an eye for experience design
- Coordinate integration of copy and imagery for digital assets
- Understand core technologies related to the development of digital assets
- Report and track development and quality assurance tasks using JIRA or other similar project management software
Manage and maintain website content by serving as the content editor of our client’s content management systems.
- Oversee key updates to customer-facing websites
- Load content (copy, images) into content repositories
- Navigate web forms and use rich text editors to format content within the CMS
- Understand what is and is not possible within the framework of website templates
Support Digital Production department with administrative duties.
- Complete and maintain traffic sheets
- Open job numbers, purchase orders, and process invoices
- Support other digital producers on large scale projects
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Clear & concise communication style
- Tenacity & eagerness to learn
- Self-starter & proactivity
- Flexibility & adaptability
- Empathy (for peers, clients, users)
- Low ego
- Familiarity with design software, specifically Photoshop and illustrator, and design concepts/language
- Understanding of basic content management systems is a plus
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge is a plus