This is a great place to work. We're a family, and take care of our people. People tend to like it so much, they stick around — and thrive. Have you heard the story of how our CEO started as the receptionist?
As a member of our Digital Strategy team, you’d be joining a group of fun-loving and fast-moving digital geeks who work on every level of digital brand marketing. As an Associate Digital Strategist, you’ll work with departments across the agency—as well as partner agencies—to support integrated program/campaign development and execution. You’ll be responsible for developing digital briefs, helping concept breakthrough media partnerships and creative executions, collaborating to make compelling social content, and translating measurement reports into actionable insights and strategic shifts. You will also provide thought leadership on emerging trends, and help ensure that our clients remain as leaders in the digital marketing space.
Do you want to join our team, or know someone who would? Read on, or share this with a friend.
A day in your life would look like this (though maybe not all these things every day):
- Work with creative, media and account teams on integration of social into other projects (ideating on social executions of current projects and working on incorporating social thinking from the beginning on new projects)
- Work with planners on social research to inform campaign briefs
- Concept ideas for campaigns, ideate with content/technology/experience design teams, and support creative teams as they concept ideas
- Partner with analytics/measurement team to develop campaign measurement plan
- Once the initial strategy is developed, serve as point person to ensure digital strategy is executed throughout creative development and production
- Maintain communication with clients as needed on project-level basis
- Support teammates in the execution of high-profile integrated campaigns
- Evaluate current and emerging efforts on social channels, including new channel and handle launches, marketing initiatives and consumer outreach efforts
- Keep on top of trends and changes in digital culture to bring innovative solutions and opportunities to our clients
To make this day awesome you’ll need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Have solid experience in developing innovative digital campaigns as part of larger integrated programs, with a demonstrated focus on media partnerships and integrations
- Possess a strong understanding of social media communities and marketing approaches, and strong working knowledge of social media platforms
- Be able to organize, plan and prioritize daily activities while a lot of different things are trying to grab your attention
- Immerse yourself in your respective clients’ brand, consumer insights and marketing strategy
- Thrive within a more “entrepreneurial” environment by consistently delivering while helping to build best practices
- Demonstrate best-in-class visual, verbal and writing skills. (A lot of what we do is communicating, discussing and defending ideas and decisions.)
- Resourcefulness and curiosity are key. Proactively figure things out, find the right people to learn from and read/explore what’s happening in the industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years experience in digital strategy, digital media, social media and/or interactive marketing
- Demonstrated ability to concept creative ideas that can be executed via digital media
- Experience working at a digital agency is a plus