** This is not an entry level role, recent grads need not apply. Thanks!
As a member of our Digital Strategy team, you’d be joining a group of fun-loving and fast-moving digital natives who work on some of the most cutting edge projects and are obsessed with emerging platforms, apps, and digital content trends that drive our clients’ business goals and enhance relationships between brands and consumers.
As an Associate Digital Strategist, you’ll work with departments across the agency—as well as partner agencies—to support integrated program/campaign development and execution. You’ll be responsible for developing digital briefs, helping concept breakthrough media partnerships and creative executions, collaborating to make compelling social content, and translating measurement reports into actionable insights and strategic shifts. You will also provide thought leadership on emerging trends, and help ensure that our clients remain as leaders in the digital marketing space.
Do you want to join our team, or know someone who would? Read on, or share this with a friend.
A day in your life would look like this (though maybe not all these things every day):
- Work with creative, media and account teams on integration of social into other projects (ideating on social executions of current projects and working on incorporating social thinking from the beginning on new projects)
- Partner with social-specific clients, building a case for social-first content and making strategic recommendations for content laddering back to the social guidelines/KPIs
- Partner with brand planning, senior strategists, and account to develop and optimize social media strategy and content to inform integrated campaign briefs
- Concept ideas for campaigns, ideate with content/technology/experience design teams, and support creative teams as they concept ideas
- Partner with analytics/measurement team to develop campaign measurement plan
- Once the initial strategy is developed, serve as point person to ensure digital strategy is executed throughout creative development and production
- Support teammates in the execution of high-profile integrated campaigns
- Evaluate current and emerging efforts on social channels, including new channel and handle launches, marketing initiatives and consumer outreach efforts
- Keep up to date and inform client on the latest channel features and make recommendations on applicability to brand social media marketing
To make this day awesome you’ll need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Have solid experience in developing innovative digital campaigns as part of larger integrated programs, with a demonstrated focus on media partnerships and integrations
- Possess a strong understanding of social media communities and marketing approaches, and strong working knowledge of social media platforms
- Be able to organize, plan and prioritize daily activities while a lot of different things are trying to grab your attention
- Immerse yourself in your respective clients’ brand, consumer insights and marketing strategy
- Thrive within a more “entrepreneurial” environment by consistently delivering while helping to build best practices
- Demonstrate best-in-class visual, verbal and writing skills. (A lot of what we do is communicating, discussing and defending ideas and decisions.)
- Have excellent client communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment; be able to speak confidently and calmly under pressure
- Resourcefulness and curiosity are key. Proactively figure things out, find the right people to learn from and read/explore what’s happening in the industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years experience in digital strategy, digital media, social media and/or interactive marketing
- Demonstrated ability to concept creative ideas that can be executed via digital media
- Experience working at a digital agency is a plus