At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people. And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.
We are looking for an Associate Editor/Animator with 1 - 2 years experience that will support all post production in the content department.
- Supports all post production for Brigade, Hill Holliday’s in-house production department
- Must be professional and positive, able to juggle and prioritize many tasks at one time
- Must have strong communication and client service skills, willing to do whatever is needed to get the job done
- Organizing and setting up Premiere and After Effects projects
- Tracking and managing all assets of a project
- Moving the project from offline to online with color, mix and conform prep
- Creating final masters with slates along with other deliverables with various specs
- Handling ingestion and organization of media and responsible for managing drives with media
- Editing and animating a wide range of social media assets
- Organizing assets and handling many executions at once
- Working closely with producers to prioritize and deliver work in a timely manner
- Individual contributor, motivated and self driven.
- Curious and open minded.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An actively positive and collaborative team player.
- Asks questions and seeks out people to learn from.
- Enjoys working with different people who bring new ideas to the table.
- Takes ownership of deliverables and understands the importance of meeting deadlines.
- Resourceful in figuring out how to get projects and tasks done.
- Customer service oriented.
- 1-2+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in editing, film or related field
- Should be open to working flexible hours, nights and weekends when needed
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere and After Effects, with some understanding Cinema 4D preferred
- Understanding of all social media platforms and basic specs and deliverables
- Basic knowledge of DSLR and Video cameras, lighting, and sound