Hill Holliday Overview:
At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people. And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.
The Associate IT Support Technician will be responsible for:
- Supporting Mac OS X, Windows 10 and iOS devices.
- Documenting, tracking, troubleshooting and monitoring end-user technical problems and ensure their timely resolution.
- Installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and software
- Providing remote support to offsite users.
- Assisting with new hire orientation and on-boarding.
- Providing support with imaging for various desktop/laptop models.
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends when needed.
- Individual contributor, motivated and self driven.
- Curious and open minded.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Active listener and strategic contributor in meetings.
- An actively positive and collaborative team player.
- Asks questions and seeks out people to learn from.
- Enjoys working with different people who bring new ideas to the table.
- Accountability for Results
- Takes ownership of deliverables and understands the importance of meeting deadlines.
- Resourceful in figuring out how to get projects and tasks done.
- Begins to understand our business, and what success looks like.
- Customer service oriented.
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Openness to people from all walks of life
- Hunger to learn more about diversity and inclusion
- Inclusive mindset and willingness to grow
- 0-2+ years of IT support experience, preferably in a mixed Mac/PC environment
- Knowledge of corporate audio/visual systems
- Knowledge of desktop management tools including JAMF.
- Knowledge of G Suite and Office 365 apps