We are looking for a creatively ambitious Associate Planning Director who can move fluidly between intuition and rigor to solve complex marketing problems.
Planners don't just understand the consumers – they influence them. They're constantly identifying opportunities to engage and motivate customers during their journey, while also developing strategies that inform winning ideas. Their ability to develop brands that excel in purpose, positioning, and personality is remarkable.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for using experienced account planning techniques and the latest and most innovative methods for obtaining customer insight. Nothing beats a good idea. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
Our ideal candidate:
- Represents the client’s customers in client meetings and presents research/strategy findings.
- Works as a fully integrated member of the client’s designated team with particular close cooperation with account service.
- Provides leadership and guidance for other team members on branding initiatives.
- Crafts creative briefs and provides clear persuasive briefings to creatives.
- Recommends and implements research that will aid in the consumer insight gathering and strategic process.
- Manages primary research specialists and provides clear specifications for actionable, relevant research to the team and client.
- Develops accurate and insightful conclusions from research data and presents strategy and direction to the client.
- Monitors and interprets cultural and social trends relevant to the client’s business.
- Hires, manages, develops, and promotes team members.
- Participates in new business development.
Characteristics of Candidate Likely to Succeed in this Role: