About Hill Holliday Health: We’re 125 hungry, humble, healthcare-obsessed humans in both New York and Boston, focused on helping people fight their daily battle for better health. Whether it’s highly targeted digital work for rare diseases or big multi-channel DTC campaigns, no challenge is ever too big, or too small. Our clients include Novartis, Alcon, Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen division, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, and ALK Pharmaceuticals. To learn about Hill Holliday Health, please visit https://www.hhcc.com/health.
The Healthcare Strategy team is comprised of both traditional brand strategists and more focused digital strategists who share their roles and work together for the betterment of the brand and consumers. We move fast, together, and are obsessively curious about emerging digital platforms, mobile apps, and trends — as well as understanding the consumer above all else and how to engage and motivative them along their journey.
We are searching for a hungry human with experience both digital/social and more traditional brand strategy. Do you want to join our team, or know someone who would? Read on, or share this with a friend.
A day in your life would look like this (well, maybe not all of this every day):
- Work with creative, account, and brand planning teams to develop impactful social content that drives strategic objectives and delivers impactful results
- Work with planners to understand research and leverage insights to inform the development of tactical digital briefs
- Ensure digital strategy is executed throughout creative content development and production laddering back to the social guidelines/KPIs
- Manage, oversee and participate in community management tactics; regularly monitor and assess user activity across brand pages to respond or escalate as needed.
- Partner with media, social listening and analytics teams to optimize social content based on performance and creative insights
- Partner with brand planning, senior strategists, and account to develop and optimize social media strategy and content for integrated marketing campaigns
- Evaluate current and emerging efforts on social channels, including new channel and handle launches, marketing initiatives and consumer outreach efforts
- Own the management of content handoff to media team
- Keep up to date and inform client on the latest channel features and make recommendations on applicability to brand social media marketing and community management efforts
- Perform QA checks of platforms to escalate any issues to brand and troubleshoot with vendors’/platform contacts for resolution
- Maintain communication with clients as needed on project-level basis
- Support teammates in the execution of high-profile integrated campaigns
- Keep on top of trends and changes in digital culture to bring innovative solutions and opportunities to our clients
To make this day awesome you’ll need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Possess a strong understanding of social media communities and marketing approaches, and strong working knowledge of social media platforms/ ad units
- Be able to organize, plan and prioritize daily activities while a lot of different things are trying to grab your attention
- Have excellent communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment; be able to speak confidently and calmly under pressure
- Immerse yourself in the brand, consumer insights, and marketing strategy
- Thrive within a more “entrepreneurial” environment by consistently delivering while helping to build best practices.
- Demonstrate best-in-class visual, verbal, and writing skills. (A lot of what we do is communicating, discussing and defending ideas and decisions.)
- Resourcefulness and curiosity are key. Proactively figure things out, find the right people to learn from and read/explore what’s happening in the industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years’ experience in community management, digital media, social media, and/or interactive marketing
- Demonstrable passion for active learning and development
- Healthcare and/ or pharmaceutical marketing experience is a plus
- Experience working at a digital agency is a plus