Hill Holliday Overview:
At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people. And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.
Client Finance Manager
- Responsible for all Client related finances, including billing, budgets and forecasting
- Trusted partners to Account leads and other departments on revenue projections, phasing and adhoc requests
- Assist in the management of SOW preparation to client, including pricing when applicable
- Works with Client and internal teams to establish processes and financial workflows in betterment of the Client relationship and internal efficiencies, and that are in compliance to insure adherence with internal SP&Ps and contractual relationships
- Be key points of contact on all Client related financial activity for Client and internal teams.
- Responsible for the overall adherence to all Client contractual requirements, including the establishment and management of internal processes and controls to ensure compliance and cross-checking
- Ensure all team members, from all departments, within the organization involved on the Client assigned team are trained and comply with all aspects of the client contract(s)
- Responsible for all client reporting, including but not limited to monthly and quarterly budgets, time reconciliations and subcontractor reporting requirements
- Regular Client and internal communication and interaction
- Management of Accounts Receivable for all assigned Client(s), including partnering with AP on WCR by job and overall client.
- Management of Work in Progress and Media related financial activity for all assigned Client(s)
- Review and distribute monthly financial project activity, including estimate to actual analysis and reports
- Meet with internal team members monthly to review WIP and ensure accuracy
- Review of Cost Accounting reporting package with Core team leads monthly
- Assist in Client, internal and external audit preparation when needed
- Review and approve each employee expense report for assigned accounts in compliance with client contracts
- Assist in the research and resolution of any vendor issues that may arise on assigned accounts
- Stays organized and is detail oriented
- Works quickly and efficiently in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Is a self-starter, prioritizes own work and able to multitask
- Demonstrates analytical skills and ability to problem solve
- Displays a consistent team attitude and a willingness to help others
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years previous work experience in accounting/finance or related field
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting
- Strong computer skills, particularly above average Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail