At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people. And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.
We are looking for a an experienced and proven content producer to join our content production group:
- A creative manager and problem solver who guides all aspects of social content production from briefing through final deliverable.
- Defines schedule and scope for project.
- Identifies and assigns internal maker resources, and identifies and sources external resources as needed.
- Helps define and inform production approach.
- Sources external crew, props, talent, wardrobe as needed.
- Functions as line producer/AD on production, and post producer through finishing.
- Acts as liaison between maker team and all departments, including creative, account, and business affairs.
- Experienced line producers preferable, with agency experience.
- 5- 10 years production experience necessary