Hill Holliday is looking for a copywriter who has the ability to distill complexity into consumer friendly content in a variety of formats including long format, traditional media, digital and social media.
- Collaborate to develop concepts that reflect the agreed upon strategy, are appropriate for the brand’s personality, and are extremely creative.
- Write in a variety of styles and maintain consistently high standards of work that will enhance the agency-client relationship.
- Consistently deliver big ideas, and produce high quality, award winning work.
- Write copy from concept through to completion based on input from client, agency team, and personal research.
- With approval from the Creative Director, monitor all materials through all stages of pre-production and production.
- Complete all assigned work on time and regularly report the status of projects to the Creative Director.
- Participate in and contribute to the new business activities of the agency, as assigned.
- Mentor and guide junior creatives.
- Intelligence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to build and maintain positive, productive working relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to define problems, collect relevant information, and draw insightful conclusions.
- Conceptual thinking and ability to deliver a point-of-view about the work.
- Ability to juggle a full plate of assignments across all channels (TV, print, direct, digital, etc.)
- Ability to effectively present work to Creative Director(s), members of the account team, and clients.
- Ability to take feedback from Creative Director(s), members of the account team, and clients.
- Consistent, proven writing talent (multiple well produced, big idea campaigns)
- 3-4+ years of relevant work experience in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience