Hill Holliday Overview:
At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people. And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.
Creatives aren't just creative when it comes to advertising. They're habitually creative. They live and breathe it. They see things differently. They do things abnormally. They are wacky. They are simultaneously brilliant and idiotic. They "get it." They also can't stop writing sentences that begin with "they." Are you one of they?
- Working with art director, conceive and execute social campaign creative and responsive content.
- Staying current with social media best practices and understanding trends in user behavior, with the ability to apply this knowledge to creating content for brands.
- Integrating a brand’s or campaign’s established guidelines into social content.
- Developing content to fulfill brand’s editorial calendar
- Staying current with cultural trends to develop engaging responsive social.
- Participate in and contribute to the new business activities of the agency.
- Mentor and guide junior creatives.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, current talent, and media and production partners.
- Strong understanding of social platforms and demonstrated ability to produce engaging content on a variety of mediums
- Ability to create and participate in cultural conversations in a social landscape
- Ability to write in a variety of styles, across multiple formats
- Passion and comfort for working in multidisciplinary teams across strategy, creative, design, and technology
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills, with the proven ability to tell a compelling story for a brand.
- Seeks out constructive feedback to develop self and demonstrates evolution based on feedback
- Able to comfortably shift work priorities when things change
- Proactively seeks out answers and solutions and shares learnings with broader team
- Articulate and thoughtful written and verbal communication
- Active and confident contributor in meetings
- Completes all IPG compliance courses on time
- Collaborates positively and effectively across departments and with internal or external partners and clients
- Positively and proactively seeks guidance on improving team dynamics and addresses any challenges with team members or work expectations
- Actively involved in D+I events, speakers series, and/or other cultural and team-building offerings
Accountability for Results:
- Takes ownership of projects and deliverables managing them with some oversight
- Proactively identifies and communicates opportunities to improve work and processes
- Understands our business and our client's business, and what mutual success looks like
- Strong contributor to on-time, on-budget quality execution
- Proven creative writing talent across mediums
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience in an agency environment