About Hill Holliday Health: We’re 125 hungry, humble, healthcare-obsessed humans in both New York and Boston, focused on helping people fight their daily battle for better health. Whether it’s highly targeted digital work for rare diseases or big multi-channel DTC campaigns, no challenge is ever too big, or too small. Our clients include Novartis, Alcon, Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen division, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, and ALK Pharmaceuticals. To learn about Hill Holliday Health, please visit https://www.hhcc.com/health.
Hill Holliday Health is looking for a smart and passionate experienced copywriter for our healthcare accounts in our Boston office. Using proven talent and consistent conceptual thinking, the copywriter must communicate the client’s or product's message in a uniquely fresh, memorable, and persuasive way. This writer will work on consumer healthcare across several brands in oncology, rare disease, eye care and other assignments in mix of media including print, patient services CRM, websites, social, and film.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Conceive and execute top-notch advertising consistent with the agreed-upon strategy.
- Work with art directors, account management, and others within the agency to determine client needs, selling concepts, and strategies.
- Write in a variety of styles and maintain consistently high standards of work that will enhance the agency-client relationship.
- Understand what a big idea is and deliver them consistently.
- Help develop and guide creative ideas based on input from client, agency team, and personal research.
- Under the direction of the Creative Director, monitor all materials through all stages of pre-production and production.
- Complete all assigned work on time and regularly report the status of projects to the Creative Director.
- Intelligent thinking, good organization, and accuracy.
- Conceptual thinking and ability to deliver a point-of-view about the work
- Ability to think and execute across all channels
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to build and maintain positive, productive working relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to effectively present work to senior creatives, members of the account team, and clients
- Ability to take feedback from senior creatives, members of the account team, and clients
- Proven creative talent (several well produced, big idea campaigns)
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience