Are you obsessed with making digital work that works harder?
At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think of more of them to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people. And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.
Our Digital Activation groups are small client-focused teams, dedicated to the cross-channel planning, creation, deployment, measurement and optimization of online advertising. This group has a direct line into our clients and is given a high level of autonomy to create, test and change.
As a Performance Lead, you will operate within this group; guiding and analyzing work to ensure it is fact-based and research-driven.
You will develop the campaign targeting and plan, working closely with the activation buyer and creative technologist. You will help the plan come to life by helping the creative technologist concept the best creative approach to resonate with the target and channels. You will ensure that work across digital channels (Display, Social, Search, Native, etc), is ideally optimized to maximize conversion and that the landing page experience is an integral part of the end to end solution. You will maintain communications with the broader team about the efficacy of the work and be the main client contact to keep them informed,
Everyday, you will work side-by-side with your team, leveraging dashboards and other reporting tools to monitor how your campaigns are performing, and continue to champion incorporating real-time analytics that will help you precisely target the audiences that are critical to your clients.
We are looking for an individual that puts creativity, curiosity and testing above strict process and ego. You will join the team using experience and best practices as your launching pad, but you will explore new layouts, technologies and channels to deliver the most effective solutions and best customer experience.
Knowledge (Experience & Skills)
- 5+ Years of executing an end-to-end digital campaigns, Digital Channel (media and creative best practices) and Platform knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex client projects, including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team. You will hold yourself and your Activation teammates accountable for final delivery, outcomes, and results. You will be the linchpin that keeps the Activation Team running in lockstep with core team, client, vendors, and other agency teams.
- Extremely detail oriented, organized, and accountable. You should be able to communicate effectively with everyone from clients to developers to other strategists.
- Advanced understanding and operation of the various platform technologies utilized by Trilia
- Have deep understanding of third party ad-servers, rich media vendors, channel specs, and other tracking technologies that can be incorporated into buys
- Advanced understanding of the supply and data ecosystems and the appropriate application of each within campaigns
- Develop strong relationships with platform technology companies, seeking out new opportunities that could augment client specific initiatives
- Ability to make media recommendations based on deep understanding of technology platforms, creative best practices, and digital landscape.
- Expert in DCM/DBM - able to QA/troubleshoot audience and trafficking setup
- Ability to translate target messaging opportunities into activation in partnership with the Activation Buyer