Why join the Creative Technology Team?
This opportunity is for a Digital Producer who will be an effective contributor to a cross-functional team that delivers best in class digital experiences in the healthcare / pharmaceutical category. In this role, you will lead digital marketing projects ensuring timely and successful delivery across various channels.
Digital Producers manage the delivery of all digital assets - websites, mobile apps, banners, emails, digital out-of-home, content management systems… you get the gist. We are tech savvy, creative problem solvers who manage the details that bring ideas to life online. We are the first stop to help determine the scope, the budget, the approach, and the resources needed.
Digital Producers work side-by-side with the experience design and technology teams to detail requirements and functional specs. We use both waterfall and agile methodologies to plan iterations and releases that guarantee products get to market efficiently and with quality control. We are committed to making the right interactive experiences in the right way.
Do you want to join our team, or know someone who would? Read on, or share this with a friend.The ideal candidate will have:
- Direct experience owning and managing digital projects
- Strong project management principles and tools
- Strong interest in creative best practices and emerging technologies
- 1-4 years experience working in an advertising agency or similar fast paced environment
- Manage the end to end lifecycle of a digital project from requirement gathering and discovery, documentation of technical specs, creative development, and oversight of development initiatives to QA and project launch.
- Develop detailed project plans and timelines and lead teams to established deadlines
- Coordinate integration of copy, art, imagery, and code for digital assets
- Creatively solve problems related to timing, resources, and budgets
- Communicate project status to teams and clients on a regular basis
- Have the ability to problem solve, effectively assess risk and exude a flexible attitude to efficiently plan contingencies
- Understand core technologies related to the development of digital assets
- Route work through reviews and approvals
- Report and track design, dev, and QA tasks using JIRA
- Provide oversight and quality control on all deliverables
- Understand how tasks and projects roll up to larger strategies and campaign goals
- Proactively share information with teammates, convey feedback accurately and clearly
- Be the key contact to communicate technical recommendations, digital dependencies and any possible limitations to internal teams and clients.
- Oversee and contribute to the documentation of business requirements and functional specs
- Communicate with internal and external web development teams
- Understand capabilities and manage consumer-facing website updates within Content Management Systems
- Serve as the point-of-contact for media and partner agencies
- Manage display campaign creative and HTML development
- Manage email vendors, route test blasts, and provide fulfillment criteria for deployments
- Work with analytics to ensure all digital assets are properly tagged
- Organized & meticulous attention to detail
- Clear & concise communication
- Strategic thinker & problem solver
- Empathy (for peers, clients, users)
- Low ego
- “Doer” attitude
- Desire for growth (individual, team, and agency)
- Not intimidated by the unknown, ability to jump into the deep end
- Curious & eager to learn
- Flexible & adaptable
- Experience with project management principles and software using agile/scrum workflows
- Familiarity with design software
- Experience working in content/web management systems
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge a plus, but not required
- Individual contributor with developed leadership skills.
- Able to comfortably shift work priorities when things change.
- Proactively seek out answers and solutions.
- Articulate and thoughtful written and verbal communication.
- Experience collaborating positively and effectively with internal or external partners and clients.
- Enjoys working with different people who bring new ideas to the table.
Accountability for Results
- Takes ownership of projects and deliverables.
- Strong contributor to on-time, on-budget quality execution.
- Proactively identifies and communicates opportunities to improve work and processes.