At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people. And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.
Digital Producers at Hill Holliday manage the delivery of all digital assets - websites, mobile apps, social content, banners, emails, billboards, and content management systems. We are tech savvy, creative problem solvers that manage the details that bring ideas to life online. We are the first stop to help determine the scope, the budget, the approach, and the resources needed.
Digital Producers work side-by-side with the design teams to detail requirements and functional specs. And we lead development teams using agile methodologies to plan iterations and releases that guarantee products get to market efficiently and with quality control. We are committed to making the right interactive experiences in the right way.
Do you want to join our team, or know someone who would? Read on, or share this with a friend.
Mission for this role:
This opportunity is for a Digital Producer who will be an effective contributor to a cross-functional team that delivers best in class digital experiences in the healthcare / pharmaceutical category. In this role, you will lead digital marketing projects ensuring timely and successful delivery of website builds and updates, mobile apps, email, and banner development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in an advertising agency
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical space
- Experience managing complex digital projects
- Strong project management principles and tools
- Strong interest in creative best practices and emerging technologies
Provide digital project management to execute projects to plan and on schedule.
- Develop detailed project plans and timelines
- Creatively solve problems related to timing, resources, and budgets
- Communicate project status to teams and clients on a regular basis
- Route all creative work through development internal review and approval
- Provide oversight and quality control on all deliverables
Provide expertise across the development of digital deliverables of all types: websites, emails, banners, social.
- Be mindful of digital best practices and have an eye for experience design
- Coordinate integration of copy and imagery for digital assets
- Understand core technologies related to the development of digital assets
- Report and track quality assurance issues using JIRA or other similar project management systems
- Be the team’s key contact to speak to technical items and digital dependencies
Manage and maintain content across a variety of websites.
- Own key updates to customer-facing websites
- Oversee and contribute to the documentation of business requirements and functional specs
- Communicate with offshore web development teams
- Navigate web forms and use rich text editors to format content within Content Management Systems
- Understand what is and is not possible within the framework of website templates
Produce OLA and emails to support digital media plans and RM campaigns
- Serve as the point-of-contact for media and partner agencies
- Be the liaison between the motion design and development teams (internal and external) and creative/account management/the client
- Manage email vendors, route test blasts, and provide fulfillment criteria for deployments
- Work with analytics to ensure all digital assets are properly tagged
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Familiarity with design software, specifically Photoshop and illustrator, and design concepts/language
- Experience working in content management systems
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge