At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people. And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.We are looking for an entry-level Editorial and Production Assistant that will support all production and post production in the content department.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Supports all production and post for Brigade, Hill Holliday’s in-house production department.
- Must be professional and positive, able to juggle and prioritize many tasks at one time.
- Must have strong communication and client service skills, willing to do whatever is needed to get the job done.
- Should be open to working flexible hours, nights and weekends when needed.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere, with some understanding of After Effects and DaVinci Resolve required.
- Basic knowledge of DSLR and Video cameras, lighting, and sound.
- Organizing and setting up Projects
- Tracking and managing all assets of a project
- Moving the project from offline to online with color, mix and conform prep
- Creating final masters with slates along with other deliverables with various specs
- Organizing all media at all times
- Handling ingestion of media and responsible for managing drives with media.
- Camera Support for Photographer and Videographer
- Setting up lights, gear and other grip needs
- Recording sound
- Managing and organizing production equipment