The Graphic Artist supports all phases of the creative, design and production processes by helping to produce error-free artwork and preparing accurate pre-press files that result in timely, high-quality (design and pre-press) and cost effective outputs of print and digital deliverables.
- Partners with the creative team to edit ad layouts including manipulation of images as well as ensuring ads can print on all media.
- Builds mechanical files.
- Collaborates with creative team during concepting phase to understand the initial strategy and the creative concept.
- Works on pieces for new business pitches and client presentations.
- Mounts layouts on boards or create comps for client presentation as needed.
- Help shape a nontraditional workflow while mitigating risk and minimizing unnecessary rounds and “touches”.
- Position combines transactional/manufacturing pace with strong design ideation/integrity.
- 4+ years of graphic artist and/or studio design experience.
- Must be proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator for this role.
- Must be skilled in Keynote and Presentation Design.
- Must have basic knowledge of HTML.
- Ability to absorb and apply strict brand guidelines that evolve.
- Detail oriented with ability to interpret and apply brand design rules to a variety of deliverables, in digital and print.
- Creative acumen requiring discernment of instruction to own the ask from image search to file build, revision to prep/release. (The role is intended to be hybrid of all graphics talents to efficiently and effectively execute work.)
- Ability to turn requests quickly to satisfy regional needs efficiently and accurately.
- Be amenable to potential flex or coverage hours to serve clients in various time zones.