At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people. And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.
We are looking to add an Operations & Benefits Analyst to our Human Resources team! This HR analyst will work alongside our business partners, recruiting team, and ED&I team to support all of the humble, hungry, humans that make up Hill Holliday. This candidate should have great attention to detail and strong customer service skills. It’s an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative agency and a fun team!
- Be responsible for the data entry and integrity of our HRIS systems (PeopleSoft, time system, and internal employee directory).
- Manage day-to-day administration of benefits including employee inquiries and education, benefits orientation, enrollment support for new hires, and leaves of absence, with help from a third-party partner. You will also play a critical role in Benefits Open Enrollment, which occurs every November.
- Work closely with our senior HR business partner and Decision Science team to produce various HRIS analyses (headcount reports, employee life cycle trends, and monthly/quarterly reporting).
- Lead small-scale HR initiatives that are highly visible to the internal agency (agency 101 presentations, open enrollment, benefits orientation).
- Manage the internal on-boarding and off-boarding processes to ensure a positive experience throughout the employee life cycle (new-hire paperwork, freelancers’ contracts, exit packets, PTO balance calculations).
- Work directly with our immigration attorney to apply for different types of work visas for new and current employees.
- Act as the liaison between Hill Holliday and our parent company, IPG, as it relates to benefits, reporting, and mandatory annual trainings.
- Opportunity to work across different disciplines within the HR team, allowing for visibility into the inner workings of the department.
- Apply a strong attention to detail across all responsibilities of the role.
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills.
- Consistently exhibit a proactive approach and customer service mentality.
- Individual contributor with developed leadership skills.
- Able to comfortably shift work priorities when things change.
- Proactively seek out answers and solutions.
- Articulate and thoughtful written and verbal communication.
- Experience collaborating positively and effectively with internal or external partners and clients.
- Enjoy working with different people who bring new ideas to the table.
- Accountability for Results
- Take ownership of projects and deliverables.
- Strong contributor to on-time, on-budget quality execution.
- Proactively identify and communicate opportunities to improve work and processes.
- 2-3+ years of experience in an HR support role with exposure to benefits.
- Experience working in HRIS systems and HR analysis reporting.
- Strong understanding of Excel with an eagerness to learn formulas and efficiencies.
- Strong understanding of benefits administration (health benefits, leave of absence, open enrollment).