Hill Holliday Overview:
At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people. And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.
The Integrated Producer is a creative advertising practitioner with special skills in film and sound. They are responsible for bringing the creative concept to life via video or audio by managing all production activities. Prior agency or production company experience is required.
- Manage multiple fully integrated advertising campaigns/projects simultaneously – including video, content, social media and interactive advertising.
- Identify key production partners and internal resources to execute a project's creative vision at the highest quality across various budgets
- Manage the production budget which includes the bidding process as per client agreements including working with procurement and cost consultants when required
- Ensure the final creative product is consistent with agency and client's vision, budget, and timeline
- Develop accurate and thorough project plans, schedules, SOWs, documentation and specs as needed
- Clearly communicate timelines, budgets, deliverables, goals and expectations with senior clients, internal team members, external partners, and clients
- An understanding of Talent (union and non-union)
- 3rd party rights and IP awareness to mitigate risk in productions
- Manage, train and mentor junior production staff
- Grow assigned client businesses through existing or new digital initiatives
- Partners with creative teams to bring their concepts to life and make thoughtful creative contributions to elevate the work.
- Individual contributors with developed leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive under daily deadline pressures.
- Able to comfortably shift work priorities when things change.
- Proactively seeks out answers and solutions.
- Articulate and thoughtful written and verbal communication.
- Experience collaborating positively and effectively with internal or external partners and clients.
- Knowledge of production partners that work at various budget levels.
- Enjoys working with different people who bring new ideas to the table.
Accountability for Results
- Takes ownership of projects and deliverables.
- Strong contributor to on-time, on-budget quality execution.
- Proactively identifies and communicates opportunities to improve work and processes.
- Creativity, attention to detail, and a great work ethic.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Openness to people from all walks of life
- Hunger to learn more about diversity and inclusion
- Inclusive mindset and willingness to grow
- Modeling inclusivity within Teams/Dept
- 5+ years prior work experience as a producer for an ad agency, social media company, film or video production company, or TV station.
- Excellent technical knowledge of film/video production capabilities and processes.