Hill Holliday Overview:
At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people. And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.
The role of the Integrated Production Associate is to learn the basics of commercial production of all mediums by working with and supporting the Integrated Production Team (Production, Art, Business Affairs and DAM). Necessary fundamental skills will be developed, and relationships built to eventually execute projects on your own. The role will participate in Integrated Production Projects, such as television, radio, social, experiential, animation, photography, and video components. This person will aid the Integrated Production Team in all organization and supporting documentation, as well as communicate with all team members throughout the entire project.
To succeed in this role, experience is not required. A positive attitude, a genuine interest in the field, creative appreciation and the desire to work hard, fast and smart are required. A solid understanding of technology, social platforms and cloud-based systems a plus.
- Learns the overarching Production, Business Affairs and Digital Asset Management process, and the fundamental paperwork and documentation that accompanies.
- Schedules and attends all screenings and stays current with new talent regarding directors, music houses, editorial and animation.
- Supports the Production Team in obtaining the necessary reference materials for their projects.
- Works closely with Producers, Art Buyers and Business Affairs to generate and distribute award letters/contracts and purchase orders
- Processes and track all invoices, including entering all necessary information into the Vantage system and follows up with the financial department to make sure estimates, purchase orders and invoices are correct.
- Manages all SAG and AFTRA talent contracts, booking confirmations, Taft/Hartley forms and Station 12 confirmations, session reports and final casts.
- Creates, updates, and maintains job folders on the Drive throughout the job.
- Adheres to IPG Compliance requirements regarding purchase orders.
- Handles all administrative duties associated with the department/job (including booking travel).
- Maintains and updates Ad-ID code lists for all client and agency projects
- Learns and oversee the Social Production Process for Hill Holliday Health
- Learns the Digital Asset Management Process and can cover for a few days when the lead manager is out.
- Actively participate in the company culture and events.
- Individual contributor, motivated and self-driven.
- Curious and open minded.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An actively positive and collaborative team player.
- Asks questions and seeks out people to learn from.
- Enjoys working with different people who bring new ideas to the table.
Accountability for Results
- Takes ownership of deliverables and understands the importance of meeting deadlines.
- Resourceful in figuring out how to get projects and tasks done.
- Customer service oriented.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Openness to people from all walks of life
- Hunger to learn more about diversity and inclusion
- Inclusive mindset and willingness to grow
- Modeling inclusivity within Teams/Dept
- 0-1+ years of experience in an advertising agency
- Proficiency with MS Office software and Google Suite Products.
- Bachelor’s degree. Marketing, Communications or related field a plus, but not required.