We are looking for a highly motivated professional to join the Hill Holliday Information Technology team as an IT Developer. This role will focus on solving unique business challenges across multiple agency brands and office locations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead developer for internal web apps, system integrations and reporting solutions.
- Troubleshoot and debug existing web applications.
- Collaborate with the business, BSAs, PMs and other developers during all phases of SDLC.
- Leverage modern technologies and coding practices.
- Write clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Design and create simple, modern, and intuitive user interfaces.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- 5 - 8 years experience
- Extensive C# ASP.NET development experience using Visual Studio.
- SQL, SSIS and ETL, SSRS, database design, programming (stored procedures), and security
- Ability to conceptualize, think creatively, and effectively deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to see beyond explicit assignment and identify broader, longer term opportunities and benefits.
- Ability to fix bugs and develop enhancements for unmaintained legacy applications.
- Understanding of authentication methods and access controls.
- Understanding SOX compliance and auditing
- Workfront, OpenAir and other APIs
- VBA, VBScript, PowerShell
- Microsoft Excel and Power BI
- Lotus Notes 6.5
- Datawatch’s Monarch