We have an immediate need for a Junior Studio Writer/Designer to join our talented Studio team.
The Junior Studio Writer/Designer is a problem-solving craftsman-in training. He/she is interested in all aspects of the creative process. This hybrid role will be an integral part of a small team, dedicated to e-mail, social post, and banner production. Under the guidance of senior creatives, the Junior Studio Writer/Designer strives to create digital deliverables that is up to Hill Holliday standards, both conceptually and executionally, by using skills in both writing and design. Must be able to effectively partner with members of the creative and production teams. Responsibilities include concepting standard and rich media banner ads and social posts, as well as, writing headlines and copy for digital advertising.
- Displays creative/innovative thinking (“thinking on your feet”).
- Adapts well to change and demonstrates flexibility.
- Works collaboratively (“team player”) and builds relationships.
- Has a sense of urgency and conveys a positive, “can-do” attitude.
- Proactively stays on top of emerging technologies.
- Innate creative talent
- 1-2 years previous work and/or internship experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to work along side and take direction from a creative team.
- Basic understanding of the requirements for building production-ready digital files.
- Must be detailed oriented and work well handling multiple jobs in a fast-paced environment.