Origin is a consumer behavior, data science, and technology company. At Origin, we have a primary focus on consumer behaviors that matter to a business’s bottom line. With the help of our data scientists, Origin leverages machine learning and pattern recognition to study consumer behaviors in ways that provide deeper insights. Origin combines its psychological and data science specialties to develop cutting-edge tools that capture emerging consumer behaviors as they become relevant to your business.
Find our more at www.origincbi.com
About The Role:
As a Lead Researcher you will:
- Lead a team of 3 or 4
- Work with 5 clients from different categories
- Create and manage custom research projects that solve clients business and marketing challenges
- Manages both quantitative and qualitative research
- Analyze data in creative and innovative ways
- Be able to take raw data and transform it into actionable insights that solve client problems
- Write reports for media outlets based on proprietary internal research
Who we need
- A. or B.S. in psychology, data science, economics, advertising/communication, marketing, statistics, or computer science.
- 4-5 years of industry experience in marketing, market research, advertising, or related field.
- Proficient in research design (including survey research, experiments, focus groups, etc.)
- This role requires you to be involved in all aspects of research, including: research design, survey development, survey programming, data collections, data cleaning, data analysis, report presentation, and client presentation.
- Proficient in data analysis
- Intermediate data analysis skills on one of the following platforms: SPSS, R, Python, STATA, Matlab, SAS. (R preferred)
- Proficient in communications
- Good at explaining complex things in plain English; confident and clear public speaking.
- Master’s in Psychology or data science
- Proficient with machine learning, including clustering, classification, regression, and/or recommender systems.
- Familiarity with survey programs including: Surveymonkey, surveygizmo, Qualtrics, Questionpro, or others
- Experience with Big Data including the use of: Spark, Hadoop, or others.
- Experience with psychometrics including Item response theory.