The rise of technology platforms has given way to programmatic, data-driven media buying. Hill Holliday & Trilia Media has built out a team dedicated to this programmatic approach whose expertise spans search, social, display, mobile and video. The role of this team is to understand the landscape of technology platforms, how to use them, and then successfully apply them to the strategy and execution of client programs.
Trilia is seeking a Media Buyer - Paid Search with exceptional analytical and data driven skills to become an expert in self-service operations and yield optimization of client programs specifically for Paid Search. This role is critical to the success of campaigns and will work closely with the Media planning and Account teams to ensure results.
As a Media Buyer - Paid Search, you will be responsible for:
- Leveraging a solid understanding and operation of digital media buying technologies as it relates to Paid Search platforms (Including but not limited to: AdWords, Bing, Bid Management Platforms, SEMrush, Search Engine Land, SA360, etc.)
- Managing the execution of paid search campaigns ensuring flawless execution and exceptional campaign performance
- Managing Assistants, helping to ensure flawless execution and exceptional campaign performance
- Partnering with internal teams to understand the client’s marketing goals and nuances and provide media plan feedback to ensure we are set up to achieve results
- Analyzing data on a daily basis to perform ongoing optimizations, identify any shifts in trends and achieve KPI goals
- Leveraging knowledge across platforms to apply learnings from one channel to a another
- Contributing to weekly, monthly, and annual reporting needs and insights
- Strategy and implementation of complex campaign set-ups across clients and programs
- Advanced understanding of the supply and data ecosystems and the appropriate application of each within campaigns
- Developing strong relationships with Search platform technology companies, seeking out new opportunities that could augment client initiatives
- Helping to conduct audits of technology vendors to determine strategic vendors Trilia should partner with
- Contributing to improvements in processes, both technical and business
- Maintaining a clear communication channel with internal teams regarding expected deliverables
- Individual contributor with developed leadership skills.
- Able to comfortably shift work priorities when things change.
- Proactively seeks out answers and solutions.
- Articulate and thoughtful written and verbal communication.
- Experience collaborating positively and effectively with internal or external partners and clients.
- Enjoys working with different people who bring new ideas to the table.
Accountability for Results
- Takes ownership of projects and deliverables.
- Strong contributor to on-time, on-budget quality execution.
- Proactively identifies and communicates opportunities to improve work and processes.
- 2-3+ years of experience in a media role with paid search experience
- Bachelor’s degree required – preferably, but not limited to, those within a quantitative discipline (e.g., Mathematics, Economics)
- Fluent in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with Search buying platform technologies including Google and Microsoft