At Hill Holliday, we build culture one Humble, Hungry Human at a time. If you’re reading this, we’d love to talk to you about being our Office Coordinator, New York, supporting and powering our NY-based teams in their pursuit of greatness.
While we’ve gotten into our groove over the past two years of working remotely, we’re excited and eager to start getting back together in the office, and rediscovering how in-person collaboration can inspire and ignite new ideas and opportunities. For our teams to focus on the work, however, we need one of those office superheroes who doesn’t necessarily wear a cape; someone that anticipates every challenge, identifies new opportunities no one else can see, and proactively keeps the NY office space humming and thriving, so that our teams can stay focused on growing their clients brands and businesses.
This hands-on role requires juggling a mix of facilities, administrative and cultural responsibilities to ensure that employees across Hill Holliday’s New York office have what they need to be successful and feel engaged in the agency at large. It’s important to note that the Office Coordinator, New York role would be an in-person & on-site role; we’d expect you to be at our NY office at least 4 days per week.
Cultural Affairs Function
- Assist with planning and supporting overall company pillar events in concert with leadership in both New York and Boston, including the SVP, Director Integration and Engagement (ex: Anniversary Party, Holiday Party, End of the Month Parties, Quarterly meetings, Thanksgiving pies, etc.)
- Plan and support organic culture-building events (ex: happy hours, speaker series, bagel Fridays, etc.)
- Order, set up, take down of catering for all HHNY meetings, working in conjunction with account teams and or others.
- Work with SVP, Director of Engagement & Integration to post the HHH social media accounts. Sourcing and concepting stories showcasing culture in the New York office.
- Special requests from leadership as appropriate
- Organize and execute new employee orientations with the SVP, Engagement & Integration.
- Official office liaison with building management
- Working with the Director of Office Services on facilitating repairs, cleaning
- Ordering/organizing/stocking of office supplies
- Daily office setup (ex: lights, phones, bathroom maintenance, coffee, dishes, music, plants, terrace, conference room maintenance, etc.)
- Booking, organizing, and stocking conference rooms
- Overall office upkeep (ex: printers, refrigerators, beverages, boxes, etc.)
- Light Travel and expenses for 2-3 EVPs
- Registering visitors with building security
- Reception/greeting guests and visitors
- Shipping and receiving, sorting and sending mail
- Support administrative HR initiatives when appropriate in conjunction with VP, Talent (scheduling interviews, setting up for new hires, I-9 forms, etc.)
- Liaise with Boston based administrative staff on all agency events
- Possible support for IT with meeting room setup (AV)