The rise of technology platforms has given way to programmatic, data-driven media buying. Trilia has built out a team dedicated to this programmatic approach whose expertise spans search, social, display, mobile and video. The role of this team is to understand the landscape of technology platforms, how to use them, and then successfully apply them to the strategy and execution of client programs.
Trilia is seeking a Programmatic Media Manager with exceptional analytical and data driven skills to become an expert in platform offerings and how to best utilize the technology to drive business results. This role is critical to success of campaigns and will work closely with the media planning and account teams to ensure results
- Advanced understanding and operation of the various platform technologies utilized by Trilia
- Advanced understanding of the supply and data ecosystems and the appropriate application of each within campaigns
- Maintain a deep understanding of client business goals and marketing objectives, and translating them into media objectives/strategies
- Act as key liaison between internal teams to ensure knowledge sharing, accurate campaign execution and delivery against client goals
- Able to provide client POVs, participate in new RFPs, ideation and new business as needed
- Develop strong relationships with platform technology companies, seeking out new opportunities that could augment client initiatives
- Management of a team of 1-3 Platform Assistants
- Able to design recommendations that deliver on client KPI’s using data, analytics, & historical knowledge, while delivering maximum strategic value and efficiency
- Oversee team training and adherence to all processes
- Maintain daily requests from teams – i.e. plan changes, budget changes, reporting etc.
- Delegate appropriately to Specialists and Assistants to support plan development and execution
- Lead and manage the daily shifting, reporting of budget and oversight of the client billing process
- Track and report on any campaign, partner or client issues and immediate elevate them appropriately
- Maintain regular campaign oversight to ensure performance, delivery and optimizations are on track
- Manage the Analytics and Media team relationship to ensure proper tagging, reporting and optimization strategies
- Go beyond typical post campaign analysis to identify new insights and actionable future implications
- Vigorously check for accuracy, timeliness and quality of all Platform group outputs.
- Keep platform and media teams informed on status of all account projects.
- Solid work ethic
- Ability to self-manage and juggle multiple tasks
- Experience managing a team
- Proven ability to think creatively about challenging analytic problems
- Ability to identify tools and technologies that would meet a need for a client program
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to distill ideas and analysis to a non-technical or non-mathematical audience, and guide team members on doing the same
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Fluent in MS Excel usage
- Bachelor’s degree required – preferably, but not limited to, those within a quantitative discipline (e.g., Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Physics)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital media or advertising