About Hill Holliday Health: We are 125 hungry, humble, healthcare-obsessed humans in both New York and Boston, focused on helping people fight their daily battle for better health. Whether it is highly targeted digital work for rare diseases or big multi-channel DTC campaigns, no challenge is ever too big, or too small. Our clients include Novartis, Alcon, Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen division, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Bayer, Allergan, Ironwood and ALK Pharmaceuticals. To learn about Hill Holliday Health, please visit https://www.hhcc.com/health.
Our Operations team is charged with leading the agency process by building and stewarding the agency’s process and our project plans to deliver great work profitably. The Senior Account Ops will be the key process steward for our integrated agency teams on day-to-day tasks, helping teams and clients work in an effective and efficient way. This position will report to the Associate Director, Account Operations, with opportunities to work directly with the EVP, Account Operations on agency wide process optimization initiatives.
The ideal candidates would have 5+ years of agency experience with strong project/production management experience. To be considered for this position you must have extensive Pharma & digital production experience, possess the ability to be client-facing and have a full understanding of managing digital, broadcast and print projects from initiation through implementation.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with project teams including Strategy, Creative, Account, and Integrated Production, to ensure that projects are carefully planned to deliver against client requirements in a timely and efficient way
- Proactively identifying and developing solutions for account specific process issues
- Resolving, communicating and escalating project issues and risks to project leads as appropriate
- Leading development of project plans including detailed timelines, and supporting teams in course-correcting as project requirements change
- Ensuring client and internal teams are up to date on status of timelines
- Estimating resource needs for future projects and highlighting potential resource gaps and opportunities
- Identifying resource requirements for each deliverable/project and partnering with the EVP, Account Operations and Dept Leads to balance time allocations across the entire Hill Holliday Health team
- Partnering with Account and Production to ensure projects follow mandatory client workflows and all internal quality control milestones
- Finance management: partnering with Finance and Account teams to build SoW, incremental estimates and weekly tracking
- Defining and documenting best practices and contribute to department knowledge sharing effort to improve the way we work
- Assisting in the training and advocation of agency process to the agency as a whole
- Maintaining on daily basis internal project management tools data, to help control the workload and resources across our accounts
- Management experience beyond one’s self. Understands the value of developing others and guiding junior team members by providing constructive feedback.
- Excellent management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to prioritize work, manage through change and help support junior team members through change.
- Plays a lead role in team and client meetings.
- Strong leadership, communications, organization and negotiation skills.
- Diplomatically manages feedback from various team members and perspectives.
- Strong communication skills to ensure team has what is needed to be successful.
- Enjoys working with different people who bring new ideas to the table.
- Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Strong understanding of agency departments/capabilities in order to help promote integration across department in day-to-day projects.
Accountability for Results
- Experience managing projects and deliverables with little oversight.
- Strong Pharma expertise and knowledgeable about the Regulatory Committee (RC) submissions.
- Can maintain momentum on projects and deliverables when priorities change, and circumstances get demanding.
- Ingenuity that provides new thinking and ideas for the team to deliver great work.
- Solution oriented with a flexible work approach.
- Works well under pressure and consistently delivers high quality work, on time and under budget.
- 5+ years in project management experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical advertising (consumer or healthcare professional).
- Expertise in agency creative development and production processes including TV, print, digital media and websites, mobile, and social marketing; familiarity with TV & photoshoot productions, CRM and patient support programs.
- Knowledge of business planning tools: MS Office, and at least one Project Management and Workflow Tool (MS Project, Smartsheet, ProofHQ, JIRA, etc.)