We are looking for an energetic and progressive individual with a real passion for analytics to derive data-driven insights and strategies for our Fortune 100 & Fortune 500 clients from their digital, offline, and integrated media and advertising programs.
Trilia’s Analytics team uncovers hidden knowledge for Better Insights… Faster. A cross-disciplinary function living at the intersection of data + tech, the Analytics team develops context-specific, objective, meaningful insights that result in smarter advertising and marketing decisions for an organization. We help our clients compete on analytics, driving growth even within the most congested categories.
In this role, you will be responsible for leveraging business, consumer, and media data across several client engagements to derive greater value from our media programs.
In this role, you would:
- Provide best-in-class measurement services across multiple channels and partners
- Develop recommendations from end-to-end analysis from raw data to actionable insights
- Mentor junior members of the team and act as a resource
- Contribute to major deliverables and take ownership smaller projects, managing them independently and meeting all scheduled timelines
- Independently estimate time and effort for analytics project and effectively communicate work plan to colleagues in junior members and throughout cross-functional agency team
- Serve as day-to-day internal and external client lead with regard to capability area
- Provide guidance on client learning agenda and associated tests. Ensure client is equipped with actionable next steps from all experiments and testing initiatives
- Serve as client team owner of designated marketing technology including but not limited to: data visualization, site analytics platforms, attribution tools, and more
- Develop and maintain internal campaign databases in an efficient and systematic manner
- Present analytics plans and results, both written and verbally to client team
- Contribute to the ongoing knowledge growth of the analytics team by working collaboratively with team members and sharing learnings
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, Economics, or relevant quantitative field
- 2+ years of professional experience in direct marketing, online marketing, advertising, quantitative research or consulting. Agency or related client service experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of the digital environment. Expertise in measuring performance media
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, with strong attention to detail required
- Demonstrated ability to work within cross-functional team environments.
- Demonstrated time management and project management skills
- Intellectually curious and able to challenge oneself and peers to drive innovation of thought
- Familiarity with broad set of tools and applications used for media performance analytics, including but not limited to: Excel, media (DCM, DBM, Jivox), data management (SQL, Hadoop), statistical analysis (SPSS, SAS, R), visualization (Domo, Tableau, Google Data Studio/Google Cloud Platform)
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills for both internal and client communication responsibilities; adopts a consistent, professional attitude; position is a client-facing role.