About Hill Holliday Health: Somewhere along the way, we fall in love with the people we’re trying to help. And we use every bit of that love, compassion, and empathy to fuel us to create ideas that change lives. Even save them. It’s an incredible opportunity and powerful responsibility that all 125 of us Humble Hungry Humans across New York and Boston take very seriously each and every day. So, don’t let all the fun we’re having fool you.
Our clients include Novartis, Alcon, Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen division, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Bayer, Allergan, Ironwood and ALK Pharmaceuticals. To learn about Hill Holliday Health, please visit www.hillhollidayhealth.com.
We are looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our team in our New York office. Using proven talent and consistent conceptual thinking, the copywriter must communicate the client’s or product's message in a uniquely fresh, memorable, and persuasive way. This writer will work on consumer healthcare across several brands in oncology, rare disease and a leading not-for-profit health services company as well as other assignments in mix of media including print, patient services, CRM, websites, social, and film.
- Collaborate to develop concepts that reflect the agreed upon strategy, are appropriate for the brand’s personality, and are extremely creative.
- Write in a variety of styles and maintain consistently high standards of work that will enhance the HHH-client relationship.
- Consistently deliver big ideas, and produce high quality, award winning work.
- Write copy from concept through to completion based on input from client, agency team, and personal research.
- With approval from the Creative Director, monitor all materials through all stages of pre-production and production.
- Complete all assigned work on time and regularly report the status of projects to the Creative Director.
- Participate in and contribute to the new business activities of the agency, as assigned.
- Mentor and guide junior creatives.
- Intelligence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Aptitude for working within strict regulations.
- Ability to build and maintain positive, productive working relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to define problems, collect relevant information, and draw insightful conclusions.
- Conceptual thinking and ability to deliver a point-of-view about the work.
- Ability to juggle a full plate of assignments across all channels (TV, print, direct, digital, etc.)
- Ability to effectively present work to Creative Director(s), members of the account team, and clients.
- Ability to take feedback from Creative Director(s), members of the account team, and clients.
- Consistent, proven writing talent (multiple well produced, big idea campaigns)
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience