At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people . And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.
Websites, mobile apps, banners, social content... you get the gist. The Digital Production team manages the delivery of all these and more. They're tech-savvy problem solvers that help bring ideas to life online. They're capable of determining not only the resources needed to make work happen, but the best approach to take in the digital realm. They ensure products get to market on time and perform right, so we can all sleep a little better at night.
Mission for this role:
This opportunity is for a Senior Digital Producer who will be an effective contributor to a cross-functional team that delivers best in class digital experiences in the healthcare / pharmaceutical category. In this role, you will lead digital marketing projects ensuring timely and successful delivery of website builds and updates, mobile apps, email, and banner development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in an advertising agency
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical space
- Experience managing complex digital projects
- Strong project management principles and tools
- Strong interest in creative best practices and emerging technologies
Provide digital project management leadership to execute projects to plan and on schedule.
- Develop detailed project plans and timelines
- Creatively solve problems related to timing, resources, and budgets
- Communicate project status to teams and clients on a regular basis
- Route all creative work through development internal review and approval
- Provide oversight and quality control on all deliverables
Provide expertise across the development of digital deliverables of all types: websites, emails, banners, social.
- Be mindful of digital best practices and have an eye for experience design
- Coordinate integration of copy and imagery for digital assets
- Understand core technologies related to the development of digital assets
- Report and track quality assurance issues using JIRA or other similar project management systems
- Be the team’s key contact to speak to technical items and digital dependencies
Manage and maintain content across a variety of websites.
- Own key updates to customer-facing websites
- Oversee and contribute to the documentation of business requirements and functional specs
- Communicate with offshore web development teams
- Navigate web forms and use rich text editors to format content within Content Management Systems
- Understand what is and is not possible within the framework of website templates
Produce OLA and emails to support digital media plans and RM campaigns
- Serve as the point-of-contact for media and partner agencies
- Be the liaison between the motion design and development teams (internal and external) and creative/account management/the client
- Manage email vendors, route test blasts, and provide fulfillment criteria for deployments
- Work with analytics to ensure all digital assets are properly tagged
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Empathy (for peers, clients, users)
- Low ego
- Familiarity with design software, specifically Photoshop and illustrator, and design concepts/language
- Experience working in content management systems
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge