The Senior Digital Producer is responsible for the coordination and management of strategic, creative and technical processes in all areas of digital content production. He/she has primary responsibility for organizing internal and external resources to support the on time delivery of projects, from initiation through final deliverables.
- Communicates with senior-level clients regarding their needs, assists in developing proposals and gathering budget estimates, managing client expectations, allocating project resources, and developing and maintaining project plans in MS Project.
- Interfaces with internal senior team members on a day-to-day basis to understand needs and communicate project status, as well as collaborate in ongoing strategy development and action plans.
- Oversees scopes of work, estimates, functional specifications, legal guidelines and requirements, and collaborates on digital strategy
- Leads and supports internal and offshore teams as a key digital resource, helping solve problems and provide useful insights
- Works closely with internal team members, including account managers, information architects, designers, copywriters, and quality assurance managers, to ensure timely and seamless execution.
- Develops relationships with senior-level client executives.
Areas of experience:
- Experience in web development projects and managing digital engagements – managing project process through interactive strategy, information architecture, design, development, and production.
- Project management experience in building of websites, micro-sites, CMS, mobile, email, flash/rich media/html5, social, SEO, front-end frameworks, and process optimization and leadership development.
- Deep understanding of the creative process and experience with non-interactive advertising elements, such as general advertising and direct marketing.
- Experience working with senior-level clients and “selling” concepts.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- Knowledge of current web technologies and content management systems.
- An undergraduate degree and approximately 5-7 years of successful performance in a similar role in a similar environment.