This is a great place to work, especially within our team. We're a family, and take care of our people. People tend to like it so much, they stick around — and thrive. Have you heard the story of how our CEO started as the receptionist?
As a member of our Digital Strategy team, you’ll collaborate across functions within Hill Holliday and Trilia to assist in the development of integrated marketing programs. We're a group of fun-loving and fast-moving digital natives who work on some of the most cutting edge projects and help create award-winning work our clients. We’re obsessed with emerging social media platforms, mobile apps, and digital content trends that drive our clients’ business goals.
Do you want to join our team, or know someone who would? Read on, or share this with a friend.
A day in your life would look like this (though maybe not all these things every day!):
- Act as lead strategist on the account, working with a team of other strategists and brand managers to develop digital, social, and content strategies that include recommendations on targeting/segmentation, messaging, offers, communications channels, and frequency across channels
- Balance multiple streams of work including campaign planning, reporting, and regular POVs with ad-hoc client requests
- Work with creative, account, and brand planning teams to develop impactful social content that drives engagement and business objectives
- Partner with social-specific clients, building a case for social-first content and making recommendations for strategic social initiatives.
- Collaborate with Trilia and media partners to establish communication goals and oversee the development of creative assets for media placement
- Collaborate with the analytics team to evaluate the effectiveness of social, content, and digital programs, and recommend optimizations
- Keep your finger on the pulse of competitive and marketplace activities to identify and communicate implications for client and crafting POVs and recommendations to energize our internal teams and clients on digital and social innovation
To make this day great, you’ll need the following skills and attributes:
- 5+ years experience working in digital and/or social media marketing
- Experience in retail or CPG ideal
- Experience planning integrated marketing campaigns
- Proven experience turning quantitative and qualitative research into insights and action
- Ability to read and interpret analytics reports to make strategic optimization recommendations and assess program success
- Familiarity with social media platforms and best practices
- Comfortable creating and delivering presentations to senior client teams
- Capable of building client trust and enhancing Agency/Client relationship
- A strong collaborator with excellent teamwork skills, able to work both independently and manage up, down and across